The Student Room Group

CIE A level biology 2019 p4 discussion

Scroll to see replies

i didnt know that table question for GM crops and what was that glomerular filtrate thing i put decreased then normal
Was so different to past papers I had done - so hard. Better be low grade boundaries - on here trying to find comfort in that other people found it weird and hard also!
Reply 22
It was weird af
Original post by landerson2019
Was so different to past papers I had done - so hard. Better be low grade boundaries - on here trying to find comfort in that other people found it weird and hard also!
that was imposible, harder than any other past papers, can someone create an unofficial markschheme
I did paper 41 and it was awful like seriously
I did paper 42. I think paper 41 was harder coz i heard your essay qs was about DCPIP???
is anyone here doing AS stats?
Original post by RALNOORYANI
I did paper 42. I think paper 41 was harder coz i heard your essay qs was about DCPIP???

yea I did the DCPIP one, about measuring rate of photosynthesis using different wavelengths of light with DCPIP. such a joke like thats a paper 5 question!!
Reply 28
Anyone did the chimpanzee question?
Original post by Paucrzdo
Anyone did the chimpanzee question?

yep and I couldn't do it
Reply 30
what did you write on how the environment affects the eye distance?
Original post by Medic.213
yep and I couldn't do it
guys any predictions on the paper 5?
what did you guys write for the gene control in fish question in p42? it was so hard
i used the same concept of lac operon of switching structural genes on or off
Original post by amypond97
what did you guys write for the gene control in fish question in p42? it was so hard
guys any predictions for P5?
how did you guys find paper 52?
I found it really difficult, what about you? I hope the grade boundaries are low
Original post by Tony Stark101
how did you guys find paper 52?
same, hoping for the best
I found it really difficult, what about you? I hope the grade boundaries are low
seriously fish question was tough one!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending