Angi114
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hello there,

I chose a conditional offer as my firm choice so I was able to select an insurance choice as well. Later on, according to UCAS I have been ”firmly accepted“ by my firm choice which was now changed into an unconditional offer and I even got an e-mail from the university with login data for their own student accommodation and a student e-mail address. It‘s been over 14 days since then and I am wondering whether it is normal that my insurance choice still hasn‘t been declined. The insurance choice even sent me post a few ago. Do I need to do anything or is this normal?

Kind

Angi114
Last edited by Angi114; 8 months ago
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Angi114)
Hello there,

I chose a conditional offer as my firm choice so I was able to select an insurance choice as well. Later on, according to UCAS I have been ”firmly accepted“ by my firm choice and even got an e-mail from the university with login data for their own student accommodation. It‘s been over 14 days since then and I am wondering whether it is normal that my insurance choice still hasn‘t been declined. The insurance choice even sent me post a few ago. Do I need to do anything or is this normal?

Kind

Angi114
Firmly accepted means that you ve made it a firm unless it says unconditional in there somewhere.
Angi114
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
In my prior post I forgot to mention when it said firmly accepted it was also changed into an unconditional offer. Now it says unconditional offer firmly accepted but my insurance choice still didn‘t disappear after more than 14 days?
(Original post by claireestelle)
Firmly accepted means that you ve made it a firm unless it says unconditional in there somewhere.
Last edited by Angi114; 8 months ago
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Angi114)
I forgot to mention when it said firmly accepted is was also changed into an unconditional offer. Now it says unconditional offer firmly accepted but my insurance choice still didn‘t disappear after more than 14 days?
Ah i get you, don't worry about that then, it just takes time for them to change it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.88%
12.53%
12.41%
18.3%
23.34%
19.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise