UEA Accommodation - Hickling/Barton or Crome Court Watch

elleguyan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there

I’ve seen Hickling/Barton accommodation and really liked it! I realised I didn’t visit Crome Court but it’s the same price and therefore probably very similar. It sounds great in theory but there’s hardly any info online about it, any experiences? Also no photos of kitchen that I can find and etc
University of East Anglia UG Student Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi elleguyan,

Are you applying for an undergrad or a postgrad course? There is a mixture of accommodation catered for undergrads and postgrads. You can see more photos of all the accommodation options on Facebook and for detailed room plans, check out the individual accommodation sections.

Happy choosing!

Mev, Undergrad rep

(Original post by elleguyan)
Hi there

I’ve seen Hickling/Barton accommodation and really liked it! I realised I didn’t visit Crome Court but it’s the same price and therefore probably very similar. It sounds great in theory but there’s hardly any info online about it, any experiences? Also no photos of kitchen that I can find and etc
elleguyan
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep)
Hi elleguyan,

Are you applying for an undergrad or a postgrad course? There is a mixture of accommodation catered for undergrads and postgrads. You can see more photos of all the accommodation options on Facebook and for detailed room plans, check out the individual accommodation sections.

Happy choosing!

Mev, Undergrad rep
Hi, I’m applying for undergraduate. I have looked at the website and Facebook gallery but I can’t find enough information about Crome court as there is no video tour like with the others and there is no photos of the kitchen or etc so it’s hard to compare to the others.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Best to contact the accommodation office. I suggest asking them for everything you want to see and know about Crome Court and how to apply for accommodation if you really like the look of it

Mev, Undergrad Rep.
Hi, I’m applying for undergraduate. I have looked at the website and Facebook gallery but I can’t find enough information about Crome court as there is no video tour like with the others and there is no photos of the kitchen or etc so it’s hard to compare to the others.
elleguyan
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep)
Best to contact the accommodation office. I suggest asking them for everything you want to see and know about Crome Court and how to apply for accommodation if you really like the look of it

Mev, Undergrad Rep.
Thank you for your response! I’ve since realised I was having little luck with finding things about Crome Court because it’s postgraduate only, somehow missed that! So problem solved with which one will be my first choice.

Thanks!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh amazing, glad you've chosen where to live. If you have any questions about UEA, Norwich or anything you are worried about university-wise and want to discuss things on a more private forum, feel free to message me or other current UEA students through Ask A Student - we're here to help.

All the best,

Mev, Undergrad rep
Thank you for your response! I’ve since realised I was having little luck with finding things about Crome Court because it’s postgraduate only, somehow missed that! So problem solved with which one will be my first choice.

Thanks!
StormyOcean
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You made a good choice with Hickling and Barton! That is where I am right now and it is lovely. If you have any questions about the accommodation feel free to ask me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAY Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?