IB Exam Anxiety!! Watch

jbjoly9
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello there! I know a lot of students have already started with their own IB exams and I'm starting the 8th of May (with philosophy) and well... I'm kind of panicking to be honest.
My predictive grade sent to unis was of 43 with 776 in English, Chem and Bio at High Level (in that order). The conditional offer of my first uni option is of 39 with 7 and 6 in Chem and Bio at HL (interchangeable).
We did MOCKs in January (which I didn't really study much for to be honest) and managed to get a 41 with a 7 in bio and 6 in chem (would get me enrolled into uni).
Even though I have studied like crazy for the official exams I feel like I'm still lacking a lot and I'm honestly panicking. I don't feel like I have worked as hard as the students that have actually gotten 40+ say they had for their exam sessions in forums...
I don't know... I really really wanted to get this off my chest and know whether anyone is feeling the same way about the IB exams as I do.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mjhjhjhjj
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
how have your exams been? I just started mines today
(Original post by jbjoly9)
Hello there! I know a lot of students have already started with their own IB exams and I'm starting the 8th of May (with philosophy) and well... I'm kind of panicking to be honest.
My predictive grade sent to unis was of 43 with 776 in English, Chem and Bio at High Level (in that order). The conditional offer of my first uni option is of 39 with 7 and 6 in Chem and Bio at HL (interchangeable).
We did MOCKs in January (which I didn't really study much for to be honest) and managed to get a 41 with a 7 in bio and 6 in chem (would get me enrolled into uni).
Even though I have studied like crazy for the official exams I feel like I'm still lacking a lot and I'm honestly panicking. I don't feel like I have worked as hard as the students that have actually gotten 40+ say they had for their exam sessions in forums...
I don't know... I really really wanted to get this off my chest and know whether anyone is feeling the same way about the IB exams as I do.
jbjoly9
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by mjhjhjhjj)
how have your exams been? I just started mines today
They're going pretty fine, better than expected actually.

How are yours going?
Last edited by jbjoly9; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (494)
26.39%
The paper was reasonable (811)
43.32%
Not feeling great about that exam (368)
19.66%
It was TERRIBLE (199)
10.63%

Watched Threads