The Student Room Group

freakiest **** you've done

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beth1205
A really intense foreplay session where we crushed a bunch of weed brownies and licked the crumbs off eachother. More freaky if you include the fact that it was with two other people.

^ same thing as above but only one person and we put vodka into a spray bottle. It actually stung a lot - do not recommend.

Huh that actually sounds great, but I'm not interested in weed and like you say, vodka stings. Maybe molten chocolate would be the way to go? Might be trickier to produce and apply, though
I have had my bum fingered.

Am a man.
Reply 22
u gay?
and how was the experience
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I have had my bum fingered.

Am a man.
Original post by UWS
Ate After Eight mints at 7:59pm

No!
Original post by ctchannah
what did u do? answer my question b*tch

She did a freaky poo.
Reply 25
lmao
Original post by Melancholy
She did a freaky poo.
Reply 26
or just use chocolate moose?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Huh that actually sounds great, but I'm not interested in weed and like you say, vodka stings. Maybe molten chocolate would be the way to go? Might be trickier to produce and apply, though

Whipped cream should do the trick

A friend of mine has tried with melted chocolate. It’s a lot harder to clean up and way messier. And like you said it becomes solid really quickly. With crumbs you can just brush them off and they’re much easier to lick up without making a mess.

You could definitely do it with normal brownies, but the weed makes you enjoy it way more. It makes you feel way more confident so you don’t get self conscious. It also helps you relax and helps amplify the sensations. It makes it amazing when you fall asleep after a nice warm shower too. I definitely would’ve been too nervous to take part if I didn’t have the weed.

The alcohol was fun, but it was really cold to the point of being painful, and it makes your skin sting a lot, especially if you get it in sensitive places. Also not to mention if you drink enough you get drunk and sloppy, then you get the dreaded hangover the next morning.

Getting high is way better than getting drunk.
Reply 29
this is Legit the best answer on this thread

Original post by Beth1205
A friend of mine has tried with melted chocolate. It’s a lot harder to clean up and way messier. And like you said it becomes solid really quickly. With crumbs you can just brush them off and they’re much easier to lick up without making a mess.

You could definitely do it with normal brownies, but the weed makes you enjoy it way more. It makes you feel way more confident so you don’t get self conscious. It also helps you relax and helps amplify the sensations. It makes it amazing when you fall asleep after a nice warm shower too. I definitely would’ve been too nervous to take part if I didn’t have the weed.

The alcohol was fun, but it was really cold to the point of being painful, and it makes your skin sting a lot, especially if you get it in sensitive places. Also not to mention if you drink enough you get drunk and sloppy, then you get the dreaded hangover the next morning.

Getting high is way better than getting drunk.
I’m a girl who had sex with a girl in a toilet when I was eleven
What’s coke sex
Original post by ctchannah
just curious
no trolls please

Held a girls hand once. Those were the dayss
Reply 33
omg how did it feel? ... her hand
Original post by Levi23317
Held a girls hand once. Those were the dayss
Went on this chat with some girl who screams virgin insults at every troll
I put the milk in tea first once :wink: Such a rebel 😅
Reply 36
cant relate :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Went on this chat with some girl who screams virgin insults at every troll
I’ve tried LSD before. You’re way too ****ed up to focus on sex. Never tried coke but I’ve seen people do it before in the school bathrooms. After seeing those crackheads, I’ve decided that I’m not interested in that ****.
Hahahaahah
Reply 39
have u tried putting the p***y in first before the d*ck
Original post by Jack22031994
I put the milk in tea first once :wink: Such a rebel 😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending