freakiest **** you've done Watch

ctchannah
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
OMG are you talking about that virgin club that opens at 7:59pm damn it must've missed it by a few mins...

(Original post by UWS)
Ate After Eight mints at 7:59pm
Beth1205
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ctchannah)
licked it off eachother naked?
and sounds lit tbh will be sure to put in my bucket list
Yeah. We were all completely naked and we took it in turns. One person on the bed laying stretched out, other two licking it off them. Just make sure you shower at the end because you’ll be really hot and sticky.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Beth1205)
A really intense foreplay session where we crushed a bunch of weed brownies and licked the crumbs off eachother. More freaky if you include the fact that it was with two other people.

^ same thing as above but only one person and we put vodka into a spray bottle. It actually stung a lot - do not recommend.
Huh that actually sounds great, but I'm not interested in weed and like you say, vodka stings. Maybe molten chocolate would be the way to go? Might be trickier to produce and apply, though
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have had my bum fingered.

Am a man.
ctchannah
Rep:
?
u gay?
and how was the experience
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
I have had my bum fingered.

Am a man.
jackwinch
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by UWS)
Ate After Eight mints at 7:59pm
No!
Melancholy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
what did u do? answer my question b*tch
She did a freaky poo.
ctchannah
Rep:
?
lmao
(Original post by Melancholy)
She did a freaky poo.
ctchannah
Rep:
?
or just use chocolate moose?
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Huh that actually sounds great, but I'm not interested in weed and like you say, vodka stings. Maybe molten chocolate would be the way to go? Might be trickier to produce and apply, though
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Whipped cream should do the trick
Beth1205
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A friend of mine has tried with melted chocolate. It’s a lot harder to clean up and way messier. And like you said it becomes solid really quickly. With crumbs you can just brush them off and they’re much easier to lick up without making a mess.

You could definitely do it with normal brownies, but the weed makes you enjoy it way more. It makes you feel way more confident so you don’t get self conscious. It also helps you relax and helps amplify the sensations. It makes it amazing when you fall asleep after a nice warm shower too. I definitely would’ve been too nervous to take part if I didn’t have the weed.

The alcohol was fun, but it was really cold to the point of being painful, and it makes your skin sting a lot, especially if you get it in sensitive places. Also not to mention if you drink enough you get drunk and sloppy, then you get the dreaded hangover the next morning.

Getting high is way better than getting drunk.
ctchannah
Rep:
?
this is Legit the best answer on this thread

A friend of mine has tried with melted chocolate. It’s a lot harder to clean up and way messier. And like you said it becomes solid really quickly. With crumbs you can just brush them off and they’re much easier to lick up without making a mess.

You could definitely do it with normal brownies, but the weed makes you enjoy it way more. It makes you feel way more confident so you don’t get self conscious. It also helps you relax and helps amplify the sensations. It makes it amazing when you fall asleep after a nice warm shower too. I definitely would’ve been too nervous to take part if I didn’t have the weed.

The alcohol was fun, but it was really cold to the point of being painful, and it makes your skin sting a lot, especially if you get it in sensitive places. Also not to mention if you drink enough you get drunk and sloppy, then you get the dreaded hangover the next morning.

Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m a girl who had sex with a girl in a toilet when I was eleven
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Getting high is overrated af. Try lsd or coke sex
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
Getting high is overrated af. Try lsd or coke sex
What’s coke sex
Levi23317
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
just curious
no trolls please
Held a girls hand once. Those were the dayss
ctchannah
Rep:
?
omg how did it feel? ... her hand
(Original post by Levi23317)
Held a girls hand once. Those were the dayss
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Went on this chat with some girl who screams virgin insults at every troll
Jack22031994
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I put the milk in tea first once Such a rebel 😅
ctchannah
Rep:
?
cant relate
(Original post by Anonymous)
Went on this chat with some girl who screams virgin insults at every troll
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (518)
26.21%
The paper was reasonable (861)
43.57%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.64%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.58%

Watched Threads