Deedee20
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi just wondering if anyone has any information on the student finance process,
I had applied for a 4 year undergraduate degree course including foundation.
I applied for funding for tuition fees and maintance loan In March I had received a response fairly quickly stating dates of payments etc .until I realised my uni had given me rong course start dates they gave me course code for September 2018 intake which was 3 years instead of 4 , but I have started in April on a 4 year ,I had got the uni to send a change of circumstance to sfe but they had actually informed them I had left the course rather than change the course details which resulted in my online account showing a status of withdrawn . They have now rectified this and resent something off to change the details, it now says status- application recieved . How long roughly is this actually going to take as I am going to have to purchase a laptop etc and am already paying a lot for travel To and from uni. All payments etc should be the same all sfe have to do really is change the course code as they had already set payment dates for previous/rong course. Also as it’s my first year studying I am aware they will need to verify my N.i number with dwp before payments will be released into bank,how long will this take
Thanks, sorry about the extremely long post
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads