AQA GCSE Psychology Paper 1 8182/1 - 24 May 2019 [Exam Discussion]

Watch
mjhmichael18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What do you think will come up any predictions? or advice?
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mjhmichael18)
What do you think will come up any predictions? or advice?
I have made this the official exam thread for the first paper, feel free to make a second exam thread for the second one!
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Evil Homer)
I have made this the official exam thread for the first paper, feel free to make a second exam thread for the second one!
Do you mean for the 8182/1 AQA Psychology Paper 1 - 24th May 2019 Exam Discussion Thread 1 [P] ?
Last edited by mjhmichael18; 1 year ago
Angelgab2018
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What's your prediction for the Friday the 24th paper guys. Am so stressed don't even know what to read
Loshuevosftw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm praying for grade boundaries to be low, they should be as it's the first year. I'm really stressed out because I have a clash with AQA Business so I have to take the exam in the afternoon which is really annoying but oh well i guess
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
The psychology exam is now tomorrow How is everyone feeling? How is revision going?
akshita1702
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
does anyone have access to psychology questions at exampro? if you do, please pm me. my teacher doesn't provide me with any exam questions:|
justaishaxo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my prediction is that the exam is going to be very similar to the specimen papers as those are the only papers released by aqa for the new exams.Also here is a practice exam I found online if anyone wants to use it http://www.jonathanfirth.co.uk/downloads/gcse
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
Can somebody else reply on the Psychology Paper 2 thread?
Angelgab2018
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Who else didn't finish the AQA psychology paper 1 today. Am stressed
Meh7
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just got to the beginning of the Research section which do f annoying cause that’s just free marks
(Original post by Angelgab2018)
Athenaxx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I left out the willingham question there's no way I'm gonna get a grade 9 now....I've let down my psychology teacher cos she had so much faith in me cos I got the highest in my year for mock but I flopped the real thing.... I always told myself that psychology was so easy so I barely revised but tbh the whole paper was fine for me except that willingham question cos it was the only bit I didn't revise... What do u think the grade boundaries r gonna be?
Meh7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You would need to get 40 wrong in total to receive a 9 if it was 80 percent, which I doubt as this is a new subject - the willing-ham answer is a 9 mark. If found it weird they put it on their because it does not show anything about the pros and cons of willing-ham. So I suspect it’s a critical thinking AO3 answer
Meh7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How much do u guys think a new subjects grade boundaries are different? Is it going to be till 80 percent?
(Original post by Meh7)
You would need to get 40 wrong in total to receive a 9 if it was 80 percent, which I doubt as this is a new subject - the willing-ham answer is a 9 mark. If found it weird they put it on their because it does not show anything about the pros and cons of willing-ham. So I suspect it’s a critical thinking AO3 answer
tasnimali2492
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Who else didn't finish the AQA psychology paper 1 today. A
Omg same! Why was Willingham a 9 marker like?!?!?
tasnimali2492
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly this was me to, what did you draw for the frequency table? And I already know I got the 1 markers wrong...
(Original post by Athenaxx)
I left out the willingham question there's no way I'm gonna get a grade 9 now....I've let down my psychology teacher cos she had so much faith in me cos I got the highest in my year for mock but I flopped the real thing.... I always told myself that psychology was so easy so I barely revised but tbh the whole paper was fine for me except that willingham question cos it was the only bit I didn't revise... What do u think the grade boundaries r gonna be?
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
I didn’t finish it either. Which question did you get up to? I got up to question 19.2. I have lost at least 19 marks.
MaccaB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I didn't finish either. I think it is because the answers had to be quite detailed. Willingham on a 9 marker, was a bit unfair. Hopefully the grade boundary will be low.
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
(Original post by MaccaB)
I didn't finish either. I think it is because the answers had to be quite detailed. Willingham on a 9 marker, was a bit unfair. Hopefully the grade boundary will be low.
What question did you get up to?
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
I hope the grade boundaries will be low too. They should be as it is the first year. I know I have got at least 1 mark. I really want to get a 4 in this subject. I believe that 50 marks on each paper is needed for that so I hope I got at least that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.03%
No - I have already returned home (24)
12.9%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.58%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.6%
No - I live at home during term anyway (50)
26.88%

Watched Threads