Igcse edexcel 2019 Watch

Roga$$$
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In sciences im hoping for 9s, why?
(Original post by elizamunday02)
That’s a good point. What grades are you hoping for?
elizamunday02
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
That’s a good point. What grades are you hoping for?
Hope it goes well! Just wondering what people’s expectations are - makes me sound really nosy, I know. I’d like to get 9s but I think it will depend on what questions I get
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
tammy123456
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what does this mean the 9-1 is more strict or its better? i have mine on 14th tooo
Roga$$$
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Dw, if you say that then that means you've revised enough lol. Do you have chem and bio next week too?
Hope it goes well! Just wondering what people’s expectations are - makes me sound really nosy, I know. I’d like to get 9s but I think it will depend on what questions I get
elizamunday02
Rep:
?
(Original post by Roga$$$)
Dw, if you say that then that means you've revised enough lol. Do you have chem and bio next week too?
Hmm not sure about that lol. No I did Bio last year but next week I have Latin French and English Lit - help
Roga$$$
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What???? you did bio last year and are doing gcses again this year? Did you fail them or something.
Hmm not sure about that lol. No I did Bio last year but next week I have Latin French and English Lit - help
elizamunday02
Rep:
?
What???? you did bio last year and are doing gcses again this year? Did you fail them or something.
No, thankfully not 😂 Im in Year 10 but I kinda spread GCSEs over two years so I did 4 last summer then I have the rest this year. It was ok last year, but this year it’s been so hard trying to get everything done/ revised
Roga$$$
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What the hell ive never heard of schools doing that. Are you a special case or is this normal
No, thankfully not 😂 Im in Year 10 but I kinda spread GCSEs over two years so I did 4 last summer then I have the rest this year. It was ok last year, but this year it’s been so hard trying to get everything done/ revised
elizamunday02
Rep:
?
What the hell ive never heard of schools doing that. Are you a special case or is this normal
Home educated. Yeah I don’t think you’d see that in schools. I know a few people who are also home educated who decided to do it over two years as well. Not sure which I prefer tbh
Roga$$$
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wow thats rare. Nah i did a few subjects early as well but not that many. It must be hard without teachers and guidance.
Home educated. Yeah I don’t think you’d see that in schools. I know a few people who are also home educated who decided to do it over two years as well. Not sure which I prefer tbh
elizamunday02
Rep:
?
Wow thats rare. Nah i did a few subjects early as well but not that many. It must be hard without teachers and guidance.
Yeah I know, but I actually really like it. Which subjects did you do, and are your subjects IGCSEs because I didn’t know they did those in schools? It’s not too hard because my mum used to be a teacher, so shes basically my tutor for quite a few subjects. Some subjects like Latin have been tricky though - probably my weakest subject.
Roga$$$
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Whats your @
Yeah I know, but I actually really like it. Which subjects did you do, and are your subjects IGCSEs because I didn’t know they did those in schools? It’s not too hard because my mum used to be a teacher, so shes basically my tutor for quite a few subjects. Some subjects like Latin have been tricky though - probably my weakest subject.
elizamunday02
Rep:
?
Whats your @
elizamunday02 What’s yours?
talise.2625
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ayeeee, I'm home educated too and do the same! I can't deal with too many as I have bad anxiety and shut off, so got taken out of school for the 2nd time haha, I'm only doing the GCSE's I have to for College and then going there and getting a job after. so not too many
elizamunday02
Rep:
?
(Original post by talise.2625)
Ayeeee, I'm home educated too and do the same! I can't deal with too many as I have bad anxiety and shut off, so got taken out of school for the 2nd time haha, I'm only doing the GCSE's I have to for College and then going there and getting a job after. so not too many
🎉🎉🎉 Waheyy someone else who’s home educated! How many do you have? And what do you hope to study at college?
talise.2625
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
🎉🎉🎉 Waheyy someone else who’s home educated! How many do you have? And what do you hope to study at college?
I'm only taking biology and English. I've taken maths and passed. but I've got my college interview in the next two weeks to see if I can get in. I want to do level 3 diploma in animal studies as I want to work with animals. hopefully I'll get in haha
elizamunday02
Rep:
?
I'm only taking biology and English. I've taken maths and passed. but I've got my college interview in the next two weeks to see if I can get in. I want to do level 3 diploma in animal studies as I want to work with animals. hopefully I'll get in haha
Hope Bio and English go really well! I’m sure you’ll get in - my College interview was so relaxed, it was amazing! Animal studies sounds like such a great subject to do as well!
talise.2625
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hope Bio and English go really well! I’m sure you’ll get in - my College interview was so relaxed, it was amazing! Animal studies sounds like such a great subject to do as well!
thanks! hope your GCSES go well too! I hope
elizamunday02
Rep:
?
thanks! hope your GCSES go well too! I hope
Thank you!!
probablysom1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I worried for Bio and Chem... the specimen papers were solid
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?