The Student Room Group

As edexcel politics

Does anyone have model answers for Q1,2 &3? My teachers did an absolute horrible job of going over how to go over those questions, particularly Q2 &3 and after requesting model answers claimed they didn't have any
Original post by tommyP11
Does anyone have model answers for Q1,2 &3? My teachers did an absolute horrible job of going over how to go over those questions, particularly Q2 &3 and after requesting model answers claimed they didn't have any

I'm really concerned that your teachers have done a horrible job. Is this common among many teachers? because you're not the first person on this forum to have commented about your teachers terrible quality of teaching. Which units do you need help with?
Reply 2
Thankfully politics is the only subject where the quality of teaching is horrible. I've managed to accept this fate and therefore taught the entire course myself which I'm pretty confident about however it's just structuring of the different questions that I am struggling on. I can't find anything on Google or even in the textbook about it so any help would be massively appreciated
Original post by Audrey18
I'm really concerned that your teachers have done a horrible job. Is this common among many teachers? because you're not the first person on this forum to have commented about your teachers terrible quality of teaching. Which units do you need help with?
Reply 3
Original post by Audrey18

What spec are you doing and what grade are you predicted for Politics?
Reply 4
What would you write for Corbyn and May's policies?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending