The Student Room Group

Why did a boy delete me from snapchat with no reason?

So at the weekend I was in a night club and was speaking to a boy who was so lovely. We got on really well as he knows some of the people I know and so on. We were speaking for hours, got each others snapchat and phone number. The following day we spoke all day on Snapchat. And once over the phone. Then the day after I woke up to see if he had messaged but the snapchat button was grey, where it normally says sent. Also his Snapchat score was gone meaning he deleted me. He has never been in touch since, no reason or nothing ?? I didn’t bother to ask why he done this as I’m not that needy and don’t want him to think that I am. But why might he have done this , I am still so confused ??
1. Got bored of talking to you after a while
2. He has a gf
3. He realised he doesn't find you as a attractive as he did when he met you at the club
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Why did a boy delete me from snapchat with no reason?

Dummkopf :facepalm:
Yeah he probably got bored or maybe doesn’t find you as good looking when he got home. But I do think he could’ve at least told you before doing so.
Both boys and girls are as confusing af when in comes to relationships girl so don't stress yourself over it x
(edited 5 years ago)
Either you did something wrong or he lost interest.
There are several reasons as to why somebody might suddenly remove you as a friend on Snapchat. I’d agree with Tanya in that you should not worry too much.

Often you might choose to remove somebody if you post too much, or you have conflicting interests. Alternatively, if you are too quiet, you may also have been removed.
Original post by angela_12
Boys are as confusing af girl so don't stress yourself over it x

the irony.
Original post by I'mComingOxford
the irony.

Did I say girls weren't?
Did I say girls weren't?

you didn't say that boys are confusing as well as girls.
Did I say girls weren't?

no, exactly, that's why it's ironic
Original post by I'mComingOxford
you didn't say that boys are confusing as well as girls.

Original post by HoldThisL
no, exactly, that's why it's ironic

Check edited post guys - girls can be confusing too - no hard feelings :smile:
1. Because he was drunk and couldn't remember too much and thought he would just delete.

2. He thinks he's higher status than you. Thinks.

At the end of the day you shouldn't worry as your better than being a person chasing someone who doesn't hold value in you.
A guy did this to me cos he got back with his ex girlfriend. I've had guys do it because they have found someone else. Don't worry plenty more fish in the sea

Latest

Trending

Trending