Beeston Hall @ Nottingham University

Watch
jwj1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have recently been allocated a place at Beeston Hall on the University Park campus at Nottingham University. Was just wondering what people's experiences of it were like so far?
TomNelson1805
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It’s decent, everything is new and clean. Big spacious rooms. Showers are good quality but are communal. Kitchen and common areas are big and spacious. Real sense of community you don’t see in other halls.
Agfleet
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What are the communal areas in Beeston like there isn’t much online about them.
(Original post by TomNelson1805)
It’s decent, everything is new and clean. Big spacious rooms. Showers are good quality but are communal. Kitchen and common areas are big and spacious. Real sense of community you don’t see in other halls.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good luck with your exams
Be motivated you chose a brilliant uni. Im a 2nd year in management.

Heres a video i found on YouTube...

https://youtu.be/XEhpzxkzzNo
TomNelson1805
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Last time i was there it was just a massive empty room with a pool table and football table. Its probably had more added to it by now though ill ask my mate who lives there. End of the day most common rooms are not the kitted out anyway, ancaster halls are awful where i am. Beeston is much better. Not to mention beeston hall residents get access to nightingale next door which is a former hotel so is a much greater standard than everywhere else that ive seem
(Original post by Agfleet)
What are the communal areas in Beeston like there isn’t much online about them.
jwj1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
TomNelson1805 Thanks for your help, any other information would be great 👍. Is there a kitchen at all?
Agfleet
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey are you on the group chat for Beeston hall?
(Original post by jwj1234)
TomNelson1805 Thanks for your help, any other information would be great 👍. Is there a kitchen at all?
Harryp1515
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The walls at Beeston Hall look very thin on the photos - can anyway living there tell me if it's noisy in the rooms?
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Every hall has noisy roommates, especially since first years can be uninspired to work, and motivated to party 🎉 lol.
(Original post by Harryp1515)
The walls at Beeston Hall look very thin on the photos - can anyway living there tell me if it's noisy in the rooms?
ChillDawg
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I've been put into Beeston as well, heard rumours that the inside can't be more dead and if you want life you need to use facilities of other halls or outside, which is worrying because I'm gonna have to pay six grand for that. Please can anyone living there clarify or confirm that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (113)
57.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.17%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.18%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.12%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.58%

Watched Threads