The Student Room Group

Best Cambridge college for natsci???

I was thinking of applying to Cambridge for natural sciences (biological) but wasn't sure which college, somewhere central and w a good night life? or as best as it could be?? but also quite pretty or am I asking a lot? if anyone can help please lmk xx
Reply 1
jesus is fairly central, close to the clubs, good relationship w Michael from sesame, near sainsburys, very pretty and doesn't work you too hard
Original post by ganggang21
I was thinking of applying to Cambridge for natural sciences (biological) but wasn't sure which college, somewhere central and w a good night life? or as best as it could be?? but also quite pretty or am I asking a lot? if anyone can help please lmk xx

You don't go to Cambridge for 'good nightlife'. Cindies is as good as it gets :lol:

There aren't really 'best colleges for subject x' in any meaningful sense. Your lectures are organised by the university, not college, and you'll be supervised out of college by the best people anyway. Choose a college you like the look of, but don't agonise too much over the choice. Most people are happy whichever college they end up at.
Reply 3
or which is the most fun one?? thank u for the help!!
Original post by Reality Check
You don't go to Cambridge for 'good nightlife'. Cindies is as good as it gets :lol:

There aren't really 'best colleges for subject x' in any meaningful sense. Your lectures are organised by the university, not college, and you'll be supervised out of college by the best people anyway. Choose a college you like the look of, but don't agonise too much over the choice. Most people are happy whichever college they end up at.
Reply 4
thank you!!
Original post by meme259
jesus is fairly central, close to the clubs, good relationship w Michael from sesame, near sainsburys, very pretty and doesn't work you too hard
Reply 5
dont worry about the nightlife its honestly great if you go in with an open mind
-clubs close so no taxis needed
-cheap
-small so you see loads of people you know
-very fun music
-very safe and also safe to walk back alone

all the music is literal 100% cheese so you'll have to get used to that though :P
Original post by meme259

Lol Michael, bless him

OP: check out the Cambridge alternative prospectus written by the students!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending