The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

criminology cambridge

Hi guys, i made an account to ask if anyone is applying for criminology and has heard back, i have reapplied by my status is still under review by department so i'm feeling rather bleak. Any good luck on your end? x
Original post by Crimproquo
Hi guys, i made an account to ask if anyone is applying for criminology and has heard back, i have reapplied by my status is still under review by department so i'm feeling rather bleak. Any good luck on your end? x

Have you seen the thread stickied at the top of the forum about Cambridge PGs? I think there have been a few Criminology applicants on that, and there have been some offers. Offers are being wrapped up now and chances are you will jump to GAO or be rejected in the next couple of weeks. Did Criminology have an application deadline?
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Thank you kindly for taking the time to reply! They had a deadline of 31st March I believe and i applied on the 23rd, this time last year they rejected me in early May so as you say its either that or keep hopeful for a jump to GAO and I checked the forum you mentioned, a few people still waiting to hear for crim.

Thanks friend :smile:
Original post by threeportdrift
Have you seen the thread stickied at the top of the forum about Cambridge PGs? I think there have been a few Criminology applicants on that, and there have been some offers. Offers are being wrapped up now and chances are you will jump to GAO or be rejected in the next couple of weeks. Did Criminology have an application deadline?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending