thatgirlonlinex
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Okay my GCSE's are in a week and i have worked so so so hard to the point you cannot imagine but i am so stressed and so nervous - what if i don't get what i want after all my hard work. What if it has all gone to nothing?
username4310824
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by thatgirlonlinex)
Okay my GCSE's are in a week and i have worked so so so hard to the point you cannot imagine but i am so stressed and so nervous - what if i don't get what i want after all my hard work. What if it has all gone to nothing?
This is just the nerves talking. If you've worked hard then you'll surely do well.
Bluepanda1234
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
You'll do fine! Have a positive mindset and tell yourself that you will achieve the grades that you want to achieve. Your hard work will definitely pay off but if your nerves take over then you might not perform as well as you could, so don't let the nerves win!
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Same
EllieLouise_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Feeling the exact same as you, got amazing mock results, basically finished my revision, worked hard all year and I’m still absolutely petrified.
username4605594
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
trust Jesus. Just try praying, let go of doubt and trust Him, I dare you.best decision I ever made
Sam snake
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If you’ve worked hard and have finished your revision then it will be fine 😁 This time last year I’d only done revision for five out of my 11 subjects and it wasn’t as bad as I expected
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (281)
15.28%
Uncertainty around my education (288)
15.66%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (183)
9.95%
Isolating with family (130)
7.07%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (84)
4.57%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (153)
8.32%
Loneliness (182)
9.9%
Financial worries (75)
4.08%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (170)
9.24%
Exposure to negative news/social media (132)
7.18%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (161)
8.75%

Watched Threads