WJEC AS Sociology Aquiring culture and education predictions 2019 Watch

hannahdorthy101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Anyone have predictions for aquiring culture and family and also research methods and educations??????
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
rebekah.hill_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey, yes i'm doing all those topics! I feel like the toxic childhood could come up because it never has before but it's so difficult to predict
hannahdorthy101
Rep:
?
Yes and changes in marriage also hasn’t came up!😊 what do you think for education?
(Original post by rebekah.hill_)
Hey, yes i'm doing all those topics! I feel like the toxic childhood could come up because it never has before but it's so difficult to predict
rebekah.hill_
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by hannahdorthy101)
Yes and changes in marriage also hasn’t came up!😊 what do you think for education?
Omw education is killing me because there's so many things that have never came up. Ive checked the new spec papers and the new right, functionalism, postmodernism and feminism have never came up so it could literally be anything... what do you think it could be
hannahdorthy101
Rep:
?
Material factors, ethnicity and attainment and feminist I think might come up for the 30 markers and Gender for the 10 and 15 marker
Omw education is killing me because there's so many things that have never came up. Ive checked the new spec papers and the new right, functionalism, postmodernism and feminism have never came up so it could literally be anything... what do you think it could be
rebekah.hill_
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Material factors, ethnicity and attainment and feminist I think might come up for the 30 markers and Gender for the 10 and 15 marker
yeah it could be material, because cultural factors came up last year, and ethnicity could as well cos it's been ages since that came up. class achievement maybe could come up for the 30 mark because it was 15 last year. It's literally such a guessing game
hannahdorthy101
Rep:
?
Focus groups or secondary data for the 20 marker in Ed is a possibility
yeah it could be material, because cultural factors came up last year, and ethnicity could as well cos it's been ages since that came up. class achievement maybe could come up for the 30 mark because it was 15 last year. It's literally such a guessing game
rebekah.hill_
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yes that's what i was thinking! Hopefully they'll be kind to us and not put something like educational policy on it for the 30 marker
Focus groups or secondary data for the 20 marker in Ed is a possibility
kat-2728
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I feel like ethnicity will def come up for the 30 marker but I have absolutely no idea for research methods. I only started revising research methods like last week so I will definitely fail lmao
hannahdorthy101
Rep:
?
Hopefully a theory! I hope feminism
(Original post by kat-2728)
I feel like ethnicity will def come up for the 30 marker but I have absolutely no idea for research methods. I only started revising research methods like last week so I will definitely fail lmao
hannahdorthy101
Rep:
?
Any one else have predictions I’m so screwed
Asma122
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I think for education- Social policy will come, ethnicity or Marxism
For families and household I think childhood will come up and feminism or subject choice and gender identity
Any one else have predictions I’m so screwed
Asma122
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Any other predictions for tomorrow ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (370)
67.27%
No (180)
32.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed