It looks really good! :gah:
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 8472)

B*tch please, It doesnt look good :nothing: .... It looks amazing :woo: a big step up from the first trailer. I am really looking forward to this :dance:
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Definitely looks more interesting than it did in the initial trailer. I'll probably give it a watch, the spiderman movies are the only non-crossover marvel films I get in any way hyped for rlly.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
a big step up from the first trailer. I am really looking forward to this :dance:
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
Definitely looks more interesting than it did in the initial trailer.
I think the first trailer was hampered by events of Endgame. They obviously couldn't show the main part of plot... Peter living in the shadow of Tony Stark/Iron Man. But it's good to see a real human side to this film from that :yep:
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 8472)
I think the first trailer was hampered by events of Endgame. They obviously couldn't show the main part of plot... Peter living in the shadow of Tony Stark/Iron Man. But it's good to see a real human side to this film from that :yep:
Thats true. Yeah i agree nice to see a different side
Rep:
?
A reminder the release date for this film is the 2nd of July :blow:
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 8472)
Yeah, without the endgame plotpoints the first trailer just sort of looked like "haha we're putting spooderman in the europe, cool and good"

Now there's e m o t i o n s and conflict and stuff that looks kinda dope.
Tenya Iida
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
B*TCH PLEASE YOU'VE BEEN TO SPACE!

also, thor's 'offworld?' with the guardians i assume?
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tenya Iida)
B*TCH PLEASE YOU'VE BEEN TO SPACE!

also, thor's 'offworld?' with the guardians i assume?
Loved that line! Hopefully it's not just one they put in for the trailer :yep:

Yep! Obviously still be confirmed but I think that whole group will be called Asguardians of the Galaxy and should have their film announced soon.
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Bet ya Mysterio is acc behind these elemantals and been playing everyone from the start. I mean, he did start out as a ''hero'' in the comics only to be exposed as a villain all along.

Also excited behind the idea of the Multiverse. Hopefully we get an Into the Spider-verse movie in the future, maybe's even a Secret wars movie if we're lucky :K:
username4623620
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Can't wait i'm soo excited
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Bet ya Mysterio is acc behind these elemantals and been playing everyone from the start. I mean, he did start out as a ''hero'' in the comics only to be exposed as a villain all along.

Also excited behind the idea of the Multiverse. Hopefully we get an Into the Spider-verse movie in the future, maybe's even a Secret wars movie if we're lucky :K:
theres already people theorizing the spaypainted iron man is miles's work. i think a lot of people have forgotten miles exists in this universe.

also, like many people in the comments already stated, i dont think miles got that ice cream.
Last edited by Tenya Iida; 8 months ago
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
theres already people theorizing the spaypainted iron man is miles's work. i think a lot of people have forgotten miles exists in this universe.
Ahh yeah yeah, cos Donald Glover plays Prowler (Aaron Davis) and is the uncle of Miles in the Ultimate universe if I'm correct in saying?
Tenya Iida
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Ahh yeah yeah, cos Donald Glover plays Prowler (Aaron Davis) and is the uncle of Miles in the Ultimate universe if I'm correct in saying?
yep! thats aaron davis, alright. the 'nephew' he mentions is miles.
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
yep! thats aaron davis, alright. the 'nephew' he mentions is miles.
Hope Miles shows up in a future movie at some point. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Aaron don the Prowler persona too.
Failingschool85
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 8472)

I love spiderman, he's my favourite avenger.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (135)
52.12%
No (124)
47.88%

Watched Threads