The Student Room Group

pop up cinemas

I'll send all notes in exchange for a PESTLE(doesnt even have to be a good one)
PESTLE analysis (not finished properly but the best i could do for now)
Political / Legal - must have permits for screenings and other, businesses have to adapt to laws and government interventions, also marketing rules, laws of quality and safety and also rights of employees.
Economical - promote smaller and local businesses, inflation may impact company since it affects customers purchasing power and raw materials, investment facilities, exchange rates, interest rates and it can directly impact the market and growth of the business.
Social - seasonal aspects, partnerships between two complementary businesses, understanding the needs and wills of customers.
Technology - a mobile cinema screen and supporting projection and sound system is installed for a specific film screening or series of screenings. The virtual environment and new technologies have changed the habits and consumption customs. The Internet has brought new means of communication such as social networks and video sharing.
Environmental - factors concern specifically tourism, agriculture, location, waste disposal laws and energy consumption regulation impact marketing and business plans, stock management.
you owe me notes now :smile:
Original post by 18040945
I'll send all notes in exchange for a PESTLE(doesnt even have to be a good one)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending