The Student Room Group

backstabing friend?

im first year in uni and i talked to a cute girl i found. We have been friends now for over 3 months and i didnt make a move because she had a boyfriend but now she is free for over 1 month. I was hitting on her a little but it seems that i gave her the wrong idea. When she had her boyfriend she made fun of me(like that im ugly fat and mucky(if that is the word))to make me feel bad and i thought that she did it because she had a boyfriend and wanted me to back off. The point is she continued making fun of me even though i didn't give her much attention and i asked her why she does that and she said that it *WAS* pretty much because of her bf(So why she continues after her break-up?). I try to see her more as a friend but i end up thinking she is fake...she tells me that i am a good friend and then she looks down on me (she probably thinks that im a weirdo who wants sex or something like that). I feel that i dont mean much to her and i want to know the reason why she behaves to me like that. I'm thinking of breaking ties completely with her. What should i do?
Stop being friends with that bully
Reply 2
haha you replied both of my posts. I made a second post because i thought the first one didn't go in. That is what im thinking with my friend because somehow everyone from the group seems to want to get her attention. I found out today that she behaves the same way to my friend when she asked him why we didn't talk to her in uni and a few seconds later she told him "nvm i dont care". I thought she just wanted attention but bully seems that it fits her better. Thank you for the reply :smile:
Original post by Laurence010401
Stop being friends with that bully
Original post by Anonymous
haha you replied both of my posts. I made a second post because i thought the first one didn't go in. That is what im thinking with my friend because somehow everyone from the group seems to want to get her attention. I found out today that she behaves the same way to my friend when she asked him why we didn't talk to her in uni and a few seconds later she told him "nvm i dont care". I thought she just wanted attention but bully seems that it fits her better. Thank you for the reply :smile:

I have an ex friend that is an attention seeker and. Bully lol
Yes I wondered if u were the same person, 2 people described the exact same story 😅
Reply 4
Still its difficult for me to make friends but its better to have some good friends than bullies, right? :P
When did you expierience the same thing?
Original post by Laurence010401
I have an ex friend that is an attention seeker and. Bully lol
Yes I wondered if u were the same person, 2 people described the exact same story 😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending