Girlfriend wants to perform rimming on me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My girlfriend has recently been trying to get me into taking a finger up the bum. I've been reluctant to and now she wants to "ease" me into it, by rimming me.

The idea doesn't sit comfortable with me, but she keeps going on about it.

All of my previous girlfriends (I'm a bisexual woman) have never even suggested it.

Does anyone here have any experience or tips regarding rimming/analingus?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
YO how old are you?! Your girlfriend should not be going on about anything that makes you uncomfortable - if you don't want to do it, don't do it!!! She should respect that - if she doesn't, she doesn't respect YOU! Have you told her explicitly that you don't want to go down that road/not ready for it/uncomfortable? I think you should tell her if not! You deserve to be respected and treated WELL!!!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm 21. I had a chat with her and she felt pretty bad that she had made me feel uncomfortable and has agreed never to bring it up again.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 21. I had a chat with her and she felt pretty bad that she had made me feel uncomfortable and has agreed never to bring it up again.
21 is certainly old enough to know better! Well done! I'm glad you were able to talk to her and that she has respected your wishes. Good luck!!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Sorry by the first sentence I mean, assuming your gf is the same age!
21 is certainly old enough to know better! Well done! I'm glad you were able to talk to her and that she has respected your wishes. Good luck!!
badmanting0161
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does she want smelly fingers bruv dont do that ting thats for batty man ygm
My girlfriend has recently been trying to get me into taking a finger up the bum. I've been reluctant to and now she wants to "ease" me into it, by rimming me.

The idea doesn't sit comfortable with me, but she keeps going on about it.

All of my previous girlfriends (I'm a bisexual woman) have never even suggested it.

Does anyone here have any experience or tips regarding rimming/analingus?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (468)
26.2%
The paper was reasonable (777)
43.51%
Not feeling great about that exam (351)
19.65%
It was TERRIBLE (190)
10.64%

Watched Threads