10km run
everyday
eat a banana for breakfast
don't use AC
Optional: lose your hair
Stop being a child and realise there is no easy way
Reply 5
steroids
just hit the gym on a regular basis. if ur tryna bulk up eat a calorie surplus if u want to lose fat get a calorie deficit

design ur workout schedule around ur life based on school work uni or whatever. but dont be that person who only ever does weighted machine crunches and bicep curls ur gonna want to train the whole body inc other muscle groups like chest back and legs....NEVER skip leg day 😂
Original post by Liamwilo
how do I get big arms and nice abs :smile:

Lifting weights continually: ten repreats for the first set with about 13 lbs, the next two sets ten repeats again with about 17 lbs, if you are a bloody beginner. When you are familiar with it, you can increase the repeats per set and the weights you want to lift. Kee it up and you got big arms one day.

Sit-ups are good excersises for your abs. According to the training tools ten up to twenty repeats per set for first. If you are good at it, you can increase the numbers of repeats.

Original post by Fakz
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
10km run
everyday
eat a banana for breakfast
don't use AC
Optional: lose your hair

Guess, Saitama's special training may a bit too hard for beginners. :redface:
nah pick up some weights when you're doing sit-ups, hold them close to your chest and do the sit-ups. Much more effective than 1000 reps of no weight sit-ups.
Reply 9
the only way is to hit the gym consistently and train all your muscle groups, your abs will naturally come along eventually but there is no quick fix. As for arm exercises I find hammer curls and tricep pull downs work the best for me and as for specific ab exercises I find russian twists with a kettle bell and hanging leg raises to be the best but as with anything it's subjective as everyones body reacts differently.
I use an ab stimulator I bought off Amazon.

Why bother with the gym when you can sit on the couch and let a machine tone you up?
any tips for strengthening just one wrist ?

:holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest