The Student Room Group

Is everyone actually revising

My GCSEs start in less than a week, and if I’m honestly honest I’ve done no revision at all. I genuinely feel like I’m letting my family really down but for some stupid reason I just cannot revise. In my December mocks I went from a grade 4 in physics to an 8, and I got 6 in bio, 5 in ch, and I got 3’s in English and 6 in maths, 5 in re. But ever since I’ve had my ppe’s I’ve dropped in physics bio and I’ve got a 4 in English. I really cba to revise so I just wanted to know am I the only one not revising :/
Completely honest*
Reply 2
I feel the same.
totally understand, when I was doing my gcses I really wanted good results but I just physically could not bring myself to revise and it was so frustrating!! I found cramming really helpful- (assuming u have study leave?) couple of days before each one u can just go ham on the revision for that subject only- like wake up extra early and just force urself to start doing it and go thru the whole specification + completely get rid of any distractions like ur phone or whatever!! hope it goes well! :smile:
Thank you so much, yeh I’m just hoping to get a pass in all my subjects and grades 7’s or above in maths and science
Reply 5
i did not revise at all for my GCSES and i got over 6 in all subjects

Quick Reply

Latest