The Student Room Group

In which board commerce subjects are more easier?

Im currently doing o levels under edexcel. I'm thinking of shifting to Cambridge in A-levels. And most probably im taking 3 subjects maths, business studies , accounting/economics. I want to know about the differences between this two boards and also want to know which one is more convenient.And will there be any problem in uni admission if i switch from edexcel to Cambridge?
Original post by half ry
Im currently doing o levels under edexcel. I'm thinking of shifting to Cambridge in A-levels. And most probably im taking 3 subjects maths, business studies , accounting/economics. I want to know about the differences between this two boards and also want to know which one is more convenient.And will there be any problem in uni admission if i switch from edexcel to Cambridge?

CIE is larger than Edexcel so there may be more test centres available and revision resources.
Look on the websites and compare the specifications.
You might not get a chance to choose unless you are a private candidate.
Universities treat all A level exam boards the same. Shouldnt be any difference if you switch from Edexcel to CIE.
Reply 2
Thanks for your explanation one last question
I often hear people saying that CIE is harder than Edexcel. So will it be hard for me to cope up?

Quick Reply

Latest