Single guy, fed up of being single Watch

oglez92
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I think some guys are making me seem like I'm really desperate. And that I'm just sitting at home all weekend expecting things to happen. My music involvement means that I'm out every weekend. Whether it's performing, promoting an event, or simply attending a gig. I'm sure I'll meet someone this way eventually. It just seems that a lot of girls who attend these events are already taken.
A lot of my frustrations have come from dating sites. I've realised they can be effective by like anything in life there's pros and cons. It's just another tool.
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If you are not the best looking guy then you need to go for ugly girls.
oglez92
Rep:
?
(Original post by karl pilkington)
If you are not the best looking guy then you need to go for ugly girls.
Not necessarily. Some don't value physical attraction as high as others
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by oglez92)
Not necessarily. Some don't value physical attraction as high as others
It is pretty arrogant and sexist of you to presume that attractive girls will go out with you when you said yourself that you are unattractive. Also even if you have a good personality plenty of good looking guys also have good personalities.
oglez92
Rep:
?
Sexist and arrogant? I don't know where you got that from. I'm speaking generally. Both men and women vary in how much they value physical attraction. I never explicitly said women do. Am I wrong there? Maybe there is a woman out there who loves me for me and values my personal qualities a lot higher than my looks. Is that arrogant to think that?

(Original post by karl pilkington)
It is pretty arrogant and sexist of you to presume that attractive girls will go out with you when you said yourself that you are unattractive. Also even if you have a good personality plenty of good looking guys also have good personalities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (518)
26.21%
The paper was reasonable (861)
43.57%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.64%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.58%

Watched Threads