The Student Room Group

First Year Student Nurse about to have biology exam.

Hi all

This is a shout to the student nurses. I am wondering what your bio exams were like and what questions you could get ask. I know we have to know the main functions of the body systems and now stuff about basic life support, aseptic techniques and medication handling. What is your best advice for revision.
shamila82shamila82

Hi there,

Your biology exam could be any question and it hard to say what you will be asked, your best just to study everything you have learned over the first year of your student nursing course,

Your right on what you said about what you must revise on and I would concertrate on those areas in which you should have been taught.
I found all the exams bit nerve wrecking at first but I just held my nerves and got on with them and I passed without any hiccups.

Read over and over the stuff you have learned and I found it better doing it in stages until I read all of it and then went through the whole lot.

I am sitting my finals exams as can't believe how quickly the three years went, I have a conditional offer of a nurse job in Manchester but it depends on me passing my finals exams,

Don't be nervous when you go into the exam room
Try and be calm and relax
If you have nervous problems prior in starting your exam then best thing to do is to take deep breathes in and out as this will hopefully calm you down.
Take each question slowly to answer and of course make sure that you don't run out of time with the exam ok. And if you need to - go back over the exam paper if times allow you.

Good luck in your exam and hope you pass, because you don't want to be doing resits
Hope this help you.

Ashley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending