ambrosewith
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have revised Treaties, League of Nations, Road to war and the German depth study. Should I be revising anything else?
Piloerection101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I think going over the Cold War is a good idea, the questions tend to be easy marks imo. 4 marker is always on the Yalta/Potsdam conferences etc
ambrosewith
Rep:
?
only issue is then the 6 + 10 markers could be hard... we are guaranteed two questions before the second cold war so im not sure. thanks for your reply though.
Piloerection101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
True, you also gotta bear in mind the 10 marker literally always asks who was more responsible for the Cold War, which is pretty standard. But yeah, I will probs go for the other questions myself as well since I’m more confident in them.
(Original post by ambrosewith)
only issue is then the 6 + 10 markers could be hard... we are guaranteed two questions before the second cold war so im not sure. thanks for your reply though.
ambrosewith
Rep:
?
very true what you say about the ten marker... to be honest I think I will just stick with the three topics and learn them really well. good luck for tomorrow!
(Original post by Piloerection101)
True, you also gotta bear in mind the 10 marker literally always asks who was more responsible for the Cold War, which is pretty standard. But yeah, I will probs go for the other questions myself as well since I’m more confident in them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?