The Student Room Group

failing after resiting year 2

hi,
does anyone know what happens if happen if you fail second year? i don't have any plans to force to drop out, however i know because of my lack of attend with started in 1st year 2nd due to a high lose of hear that has been on and off again even until now there i just seen after exams by GIG/NHS taken about 1 year 6 month to been seen and the mental problem develop from that and then extend by low mood and anxiety from failing the year, lack of stimuli from intelligent and brain taxing activity, death within family and lose of family due name change while working my transitioning. I getting my funding from SFE, so what happen next
I'm afraid your post isn't very clear.

Have you repeated year 2 and then failed? So done 3 years of study but not passed second year?

Or have you repeated your first year and then failed the repeat?

Which of those it is will affect your funding and options if you wanted to move to a new course/university.

If you want to stay on your current course then you need to speak to someone at your university ASAP to find out the university regulations around repeating and resitting and whether your problems are likely to be accepted by the exam board to allow them to make an exception for you if a resit isn't normally allowed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending