yasminsakki
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello all I am applying for 2 year entry at BA Journalisme at Westminster university in London. I am finishing my first year in Copenhagen this summer, and want to do the next 2 years in London. I am having a hard time finding out were to upload my transcript papirs, so they can see that I have finisted the first year in Copenhagen. Hope somebody can helpThanks so muchYasmin
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Moved to University of Westminster forum.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by yasminsakki)
Hello all I am applying for 2 year entry at BA Journalisme at Westminster university in London. I am finishing my first year in Copenhagen this summer, and want to do the next 2 years in London. I am having a hard time finding out were to upload my transcript papirs, so they can see that I have finisted the first year in Copenhagen. Hope somebody can helpThanks so muchYasmin
You need to speak to their admissions or the department concerned.

[email protected]

It might also be the admissions operations office.
[email protected]
https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/...aduates_0.docx
University of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by yasminsakki)
Hi there

It's great to hear you're applying to Westminster to study Journalism. You won't be able to upload your transcripts directly onto your UCAS application form. However once the admissions team receive your UCAS application form they will contact you by email requesting your transcripts. These can then be sent by email.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
    All departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.35%
Not great so far... (251)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.66%

Watched Threads