I did about that pink flower on the roof
Original post by class 2k19
1. the van was a ford

2. the van was old

3. it had ( name ) written in sharpened white writing

cant remember the last point
it was both, pathetic fallacy can incoorporate metaphor/similes/etc
Original post by Rizen
That was pathetic fallacy wasn't it? The rain was smacking against her.
I talked about the semantic field of somatotypes (them being thin) and how it could be representing their malnutrition as a result of their low income (having a tough job)
Thoughts?
Yes I talked about how poor they are and that reflected the old van on paragraph one as thry can't afford a new van. I talked about this in question 3.
Original post by ozzer123
I talked about the semantic field of somatotypes (them being thin) and how it could be representing their malnutrition as a result of their low income (having a tough job)
Thoughts?
up
Original post by IsMo987
It was ok does everyone believe grade boundaries are going up or down
Original post by class 2k19
1. the van was a ford

2. the van was old

3. it had ( name ) written in sharpened white writing

cant remember the last point

will i get 4 marks for saying:
van was old
van was painted green
had writing on a biscuit tin attached to it
had (that long ass flower name) on the roof
i spoke all about the fathers control through speech etc.

q5 did you do the picture or the abandoned story
i did picture
I did picture aswell.
Original post by hannah.abcdefg
i spoke all about the fathers control through speech etc.

q5 did you do the picture or the abandoned story
i did picture
How many pages did people do for the story/ description?

I did 3 and 3/4
I talked about the way Alice vanished in supernatural terms. Wrote a good few points on it but friends are saying it's completely wrong but surely that's just analysis and interpretation from a different view
Original post by thorix
your an oxy,moron

*you're.

Hope the exam went well and you were able to show your skills.
(edited 4 years ago)
Why do people value talking about writing X amount of pages? Does it make them feel better? You can literally get 35+ in Q5 with only 2 pages written.
Original post by ozzer123
Thoughts?

Did you say that for Question 2. Cos if so that's what I put.
I only wrote the Risking Action of a story and did 1.75 pages.
Original post by TheCapstan
Why do people value talking about writing X amount of pages? Does it make them feel better? You can literally get 35+ in Q5 with only 2 pages written.
yeah, I wrote something like that as well.
Original post by IsabellaGibbs
I did. Said the weather “smacking her... full on the face” was a metaphor for how the father was abusing her.
I wrote the van was manufactured by ford lol

EDIT: Did anyone choose the story and write it from a mothers perspective (of abanding her child) and her guilt in regards to it?
(edited 4 years ago)
That's correct.
Original post by AaronBurrSir

EDIT: Did anyone choose the story and write it from a mothers perspective (of abanding her child) and her guilt in regards to it?
Did anyone talk abt the irony of how hartop is skinny but still took up a lot of space?
Original post by AaronBurrSir

I wrote about a break up
to summarise
girl cheats on guy but you switch between the perspective of both characters and it ends with the plot twist that he slept with her best friend for revenge and he walks away abandoning her on the wall where he asked her out. never enjoyed an exam more in my whole life
(edited 4 years ago)
I was going to talk about it. But then it wasn't really relevant as it was about the family.
Original post by THEINDIANBATMAN
Did anyone talk abt the irony of how hartop is skinny but still took up a lot of space?

Latest

Trending

Trending