The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

How hard is it to get into Northumbria uni

I’m doing my a levels this year at think I’m going to get BB and then C/D I have also done grade 6,7,8 in ballet which account for ucas points and sports leaders level 3- my dream is to do law at Northumbria but haven’t applied this year. Was just wondering what my likelihood is getting a place with these grades? It would be for Law.
Why not, Northumbria seems to be an excellent place. It is always a great idea to visit three or four universities at their Open Days, that helps you compare the different campuses and also the different subjects on offer, some of which you might never have heard about until you visit.
(The only students that I have personally met who are doing Law, tend to have had a family member who studied that in the past)

you have plenty of time to work things out, but are there any hobbies that could plausibly demonstrate your interest in Law, any societies to join, any historical places to visit. Have you read all the books in your school library?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
I believe @Pugglet went or goes here.

If you don’t, I apologise and you can just consider the the ramblings of an old man.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’m doing my a levels this year at think I’m going to get BB and then C/D I have also done grade 6,7,8 in ballet which account for ucas points and sports leaders level 3- my dream is to do law at Northumbria but haven’t applied this year. Was just wondering what my likelihood is getting a place with these grades? It would be for Law.

Hiya
I currently study law at Northumbria and let’s just say my grades are worse than that and I did miss the points by a fair bit.
I think as long as you can write a killer personal statement you have a chance
Original post by Anonymous

law is high level but northumbria is relativley laid back, they have a high acceptance rate. ncl is a lovely city too, i live here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending