Changing my course Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was wondering if I could change my course? Like is it still possible? I confirmed Royal Holloway as my firm choice about ten days ago and I really want to go as it is perfect for me and I really want to come but I would really like to study a different course (criminology and psychology). If you could tell me whether it would be possible and how I can go about this, it would be really helpful. Thank you and I really look forward to starting in September!
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was wondering if I could change my course? Like is it still possible? I confirmed Royal Holloway as my firm choice about ten days ago and I really want to go as it is perfect for me and I really want to come but I would really like to study a different course (criminology and psychology). If you could tell me whether it would be possible and how I can go about this, it would be really helpful. Thank you and I really look forward to starting in September!
Hi there,

I would recommend emailing our Admissions team at [email protected] about this as they'll be able to assist you.

If you have any other questions, please just let me know!

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (391)
26%
The paper was reasonable (650)
43.22%
Not feeling great about that exam (300)
19.95%
It was TERRIBLE (163)
10.84%

Watched Threads