The Student Room Group

Gcse english literature exam 2019 predictions

The English Literature paper 1 exam is in exactly a week, so I was wondering does anyone have any predictions of what will come up???
I do AQA, and study Macbeth, Lord Of the Flies, Jekyll and Hyde and power and conflict anthology.
I study lotf, much ado and Jekyll. I predict Jekyll is either Utterson or Lanyon since it’s been Jekyll and Hyde for 3 years now. And it’s been benedick and Beatrice for 3 years now also so I think it’ll be either don John or hero. For lotf I think it will be piggy since there has never been a question on him.
Reply 2
LOTF I think the island itself will come up or roger, as piggy has come up already
Reply 3
I do the conflict anthology - I think it's going to be Belfast Confetti. Seems kind of relevant now with Ireland being in the news a lot this year plus it's easy to link to other poems like Charge of the Light Brigade and The Man He Killed.
Original post by kishobika
The English Literature paper 1 exam is in exactly a week, so I was wondering does anyone have any predictions of what will come up???
I do AQA, and study Macbeth, Lord Of the Flies, Jekyll and Hyde and power and conflict anthology.
i do Macbeth, an inspector calls, a Christmas carol and the power and conflict part of the poetry anthology. For Macbeth i believe that the question will be to do with the change of lady Macbeth's attitude. For inspector calls i believe the question will be related the sheila. For a Christmas carol i believe it will be the ghost of Christmas present. For poetry it will be remains and the effects of war.

also we do AQA but I've never heard of Belfast confetti before????
i do the exact same combination as you! and i'm also really confused because that is not in the anthology
Original post by agustdmochi
i do Macbeth, an inspector calls, a Christmas carol and the power and conflict part of the poetry anthology. For Macbeth i believe that the question will be to do with the change of lady Macbeth's attitude. For inspector calls i believe the question will be related the sheila. For a Christmas carol i believe it will be the ghost of Christmas present. For poetry it will be remains and the effects of war.

also we do AQA but I've never heard of Belfast confetti before????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending