Teesside University MA Social Work 2020 Watch

melissamelrose
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I had my interview to study MA Social Work at Teesside University on 4th April 2019. However, I am yet to hear anything back, should I be worried? At the interview they said I should hear back within 2 weeks... it’s now been longer than a month. I emailed admissions and they said they would chase the tutor and get straight back to me, I’m still yet to hear anything back. I don’t know anyone else who applied either so I can’t ask anyone if they’ve heard back, it’s making me so anxious
alleycat393
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When did you email admissions?
(Original post by melissamelrose)
I had my interview to study MA Social Work at Teesside University on 4th April 2019. However, I am yet to hear anything back, should I be worried? At the interview they said I should hear back within 2 weeks... it’s now been longer than a month. I emailed admissions and they said they would chase the tutor and get straight back to me, I’m still yet to hear anything back. I don’t know anyone else who applied either so I can’t ask anyone if they’ve heard back, it’s making me so anxious
melissamelrose
Rep:
?
They got back to me on 23rd April saying they would chase the tutor for a decision
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
alleycat393
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's been 2 weeks so chase again.
They got back to me on 23rd April saying they would chase the tutor for a decision
melissamelrose
Rep:
?
I feel like I’m going to get on their nerves 😂 , I don’t think I done too well in the interview to start with so I think that’s why I’m worried that I’ve been unsuccessful
alleycat393
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's their job to keep you up to date and if you don't ask you won't know. Admissions is not going to be teaching you or making decisions.
I feel like I’m going to get on their nerves 😂 , I don’t think I done too well in the interview to start with so I think that’s why I’m worried that I’ve been unsuccessful
melissamelrose
Rep:
?
Okay and thank you for replying 😊
alleycat393
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good luck!
Okay and thank you for replying 😊
Teesside University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Melissa

Sorry to hear you're still waiting for an outcome from us...it's not easy waiting to find out what's happened. We're processing responses all the time at the moment and it's likely that we'll be getting in touch just as soon as we can.

I can't check your application status without knowing more of your personal details but you're welcome to call us on our admissions line and we can have a look at where your application is at the moment - please don't feel like you're pestering . The number is 01642 342308.

Best of luck and thank you for your patience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (87)
16.8%
The paper was reasonable (256)
49.42%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
22.97%
It was TERRIBLE (56)
10.81%

Watched Threads