The Student Room Group

A Level Exam help

No matter how hard I revise for maths or any other of my A Level Subjects, I always end up screwing my mocks. I do timed practice at home and always end up with pretty good grades. It's just in the actual exam conditions when it matters, I am not able to produce my best work. I also panic a bit in the actual exam hall. Any help on how to deal with this is appreciated 😀
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Thank you

Sorry for the late reply :frown:
Original post by Zendaya1
Within 3-4 days read Ur notes and try to understand it and try to read it by heart. one day get unit 1 done next day get unit 2 done and other day. Sit down in a quiet place study area library switch ur phone off and focus. To teach urself be ur own teacher teach urself. Act it out ano its silly but it's effective method. within the 3-4 days after u learnt Ur notes everything sit with someone and tell them to question u on tht particular subject. Do so many past papers. And keep going back to Ur notes so u don't forget anything. That's basically it and honestly u can do it. You are smart but no one will ever tell u this apart from ur parents.

Quick Reply

Latest