Accommodation Watch

StudentJoy2019
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am currently living in South East London and have made Leeds my firm choice. I have no friends which I know of that will also be attending or know anyone who is currently attending. Therefor I would want an accommodation a walking distance near the university and also an en-suit room that is very sociable and not too far away from shops, restaurant etc. Can anyone who may be going or already goes to the university of Leeds help me?
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
bhxxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
james baillie, henry price, leodis or monty b
Lot2499
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey! I’ll hopefully be starting in September too and I’m also struggling to pick my accommodation. I’ve heard that leodis is a good place to stay and henry price is good for the sociable aspect. I’ve been looking at Marsden House and the Plaza&Sky Plaza Which are private, the only thing to note is with private there’s not only uni of students. Most of the accommodation is within walking distance from the campus and from the town centre so I wouldn’t worry about that I’d also look at how far away they are from your building
(Original post by StudentJoy2019)
I am currently living in South East London and have made Leeds my firm choice. I have no friends which I know of that will also be attending or know anyone who is currently attending. Therefor I would want an accommodation a walking distance near the university and also an en-suit room that is very sociable and not too far away from shops, restaurant etc. Can anyone who may be going or already goes to the university of Leeds help me?
iElvendork
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The private accommodations are known for being less sociable - lots of other unis and international students who like to keep to themselves or in groups with other international students
Leodis, Monty B, Henry Price, Central Village, IQ (through uni) are all good options depending on your budget
Lupton, Oxley and James Baille are also good options, close to all the shops in headingley but you'd maybe consider a bus or bike to get to uni
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.58%
The paper was reasonable (390)
46.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.56%
It was TERRIBLE (108)
12.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise