AMA: 2018/19 GCSE Student

Watch
username4469564
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Procrastination is getting the better of me, so why not start an AMA?
sadqueen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go revise NOW! 9-1 GCSE's are hard and you don't want to fail.. that should be enough motivation..
(Original post by logical_nonsense)
Procrastination is getting the better of me, so why not start an AMA?
username4469564
Rep:
?
I don't think i'll fail - however, i do want to at least get predominately 6+. To be truthful, i think I've spent most of the school day wading through threads on here.
(Original post by sadqueen)
Go revise NOW! 9-1 GCSE's are hard and you don't want to fail.. that should be enough motivation..
sadqueen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tbh why would you want to only get a 6? I did my GCSE's in 2018 and got 2 9's 3 7's 3 6's and now I REGRET not revising for my GCSE's. If I revised I would have went to a better sixth form and have better predicted grades for uni.
I don't think i'll fail - however, i do want to at least get predominately 6+. To be truthful, i think I've spent most of the school day wading through threads on here.
username4469564
Rep:
?
(Original post by sadqueen)
Tbh why would you want to only get a 6? I did my GCSE's in 2018 and got 2 9's 3 7's 3 6's and now I REGRET not revising for my GCSE's. If I revised I would have went to a better sixth form and have better predicted grades for uni.
I don't only want a 6, that's why i said '6+'. How much revision did you do for your GCSEs? You must've done some to get 2 9's
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't only want a 6, that's why i said '6+'. How much revision did you do for your GCSEs? You must've done some to get 2 9's
Not really. I did sod all for my GCSEs and walked away with a mix of A*s and As. Oh, and a D or an E in art :laugh:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (19)
30.65%
No (43)
69.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed