The Student Room Group

exam time

I've got my geography exam in around 2 weeks and I've done barely any revision. It's a humanities subject and then I've got another humanities the next day and sciences later which I'm also not prepared for. Is this enough time to achieve an A. Although I shouldn't compare, GCSE's I did barely any revision and managed to do quite well. I honestly just feel hopeless and need to know If theres any success stories for cramming at alevels.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by loooooooooool101
I've got my geography exam in around 2 weeks and I've done barely any revision. It's a humanities subject and then I've got another humanities the next day and sciences later which I'm also not prepared for. Is this enough time to achieve an A. Although I shouldn't compare, GCSE's I did barely any revision and managed to do quite well. I honestly just feel hopeless and need to know If theres any success stories for cramming at alevels.

I'm cramming too. Your mind will sometimes tell you when you begin revision that there's no point revising and its too late but honestly, your mind can **** OFF. Ignore it, it's possible.
I'm cramming for aqa geography. we gotta stay strong

Quick Reply

Latest