I haven't got a friend in the world - I am the loneliest person in the world Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I am a university student in my final year, I've not made one friend since being at uni because I am dumb enough to let myself suffer a **** relationship for 3 years since I started uni that I can never find the strength to get out of. Its also a secret from my family so they just think I am a loner/loser who can't make friends, i have always been shy but had friends in school, ever since i started uni i didn't know being lonely could feel this sad. Sorry for rambling I just don't know what to do anymore, I am failing my final year so I won't even get a good degree after 3 years of hell.
Last edited by Interrobang; 9 months ago
qam
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you fail you an pick yourself up and try again, nothing is wrong with not having friends, you could speak to your seminar people or join societies as lame as that seems, people are actually quite friendly so why not try to be the one to make a move?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by qam)
if you fail you an pick yourself up and try again, nothing is wrong with not having friends, you could speak to your seminar people or join societies as lame as that seems, people are actually quite friendly so why not try to be the one to make a move?
Too late I’ve graduated now
Johnny Tightlips
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by qam)
Why would you reply now xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads