Uni of Wolverhampton or Leeds? Watch

Bendjdbdb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im planning on studying a Cardiac Physiology degree at one of these universities and i just wanted to know which is the best to study in and i live in birmingham so wolverhampton is closest to me. Also, if i was to study at a uni like wolverhampton would it reduce my employment opportunities when looking for jobs compared to studying somewhere like leeds?
Chloe_maria08
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bendjdbdb)
Im planning on studying a Cardiac Physiology degree at one of these universities and i just wanted to know which is the best to study in and i live in birmingham so wolverhampton is closest to me. Also, if i was to study at a uni like wolverhampton would it reduce my employment opportunities when looking for jobs compared to studying somewhere like leeds?
Hi, I would recommend the website https://www.whatuni.com/

I used this for comparing my two universities and it was extremely useful. You can find reviews from students at that university doing the same course you hope to study, they might include information about city life/career prospects/course details and can help you narrow down your choices.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
University of Wolverhampton has been hell for me. Save yourself the stress find a uni that values the students. I'm a current student. You will be bullied and assaulted by lecturers and the uni will leave you to deal with it.
(Original post by Bendjdbdb)
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Go Leeds, strong uni and degree will carry you far.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
15.13%
The paper was reasonable (1114)
55.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (442)
21.86%
It was TERRIBLE (160)
7.91%

Watched Threads