Personal question (girls) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have been having my period for 6 years now (I was 11 and now I'm 17). It has always last for 5 to 7 days, my first and second day are normally light, third, fourth and fifth days are the heaviest and then it's normally light or gone after that. Is my flow normal? Most girls are heavy on first and second days and then light the other days (the girls I've known) and I'm the other way around. Please help.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
xXxtiddyxXX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't worry love, it sounds normal xx
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been having my period for 6 years now (I was 11 and now I'm 17). It has always last for 5 to 7 days, my first and second day are normally light, third, fourth and fifth days are the heaviest and then it's normally light or gone after that. Is my flow normal? Most girls are heavy on first and second days and then light the other days (the girls I've known) and I'm the other way around. Please help.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I'm completely the same. I started my period when I was around 10-11 as well and now I'm 16. In the beginning, my body was still figuring out a good cycle for me but now for a few years, my periods are exactly as you have described yours. Sometimes, I'd have been on my period for a few days and then for a day it would stop, nothing at all and then then next day, I would be bleeding again (which had never happened to me before but it seemed pretty normal once I spoke to my mum). But yes, all in all, what you're going through is the norm for me.
(Original post by Anonymous)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (403)
26.32%
The paper was reasonable (660)
43.11%
Not feeling great about that exam (302)
19.73%
It was TERRIBLE (166)
10.84%

Watched Threads