mistasguns
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I'm currently going to be sitting my Computer Science GCSE next Monday and I always have been stuck on this popular question amongst all of the papers I have done. I was looking for maybe some answers I could give because I really don't understand this question. Any help? 😅😅

Question 9) Discuss the impact of people wanting to upgrade to the latest smartphone.
In your answer you might consider the impact on:

Stakeholders
Ethical Issues
Environmental Issues
Technology
localtoast
Badges: 11
Report 10 months ago
Stakeholders - People buying the latest smartphone means that companies that produce the smartphone will make more money and contribute to the economy.....
Ethical issues - Think digital divide for this one.
Environmental issues - More e-waste in landfills - produce CO2 as they decompose - adds to global warming
Technology - If companies have more money, they can invest and develop new technology.

Hopefully that gives you a start!
mistasguns
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by localtoast)
Stakeholders - People buying the latest smartphone means that companies that produce the smartphone will make more money and contribute to the economy.....
Ethical issues - Think digital divide for this one.
Environmental issues - More e-waste in landfills - produce CO2 as they decompose - adds to global warming
Technology - If companies have more money, they can invest and develop new technology.

Hopefully that gives you a start!
Thank you so much!! I never done well with this question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (98)
61.64%
No (61)
38.36%

Watched Threads