I like a girl and I am Muslim Watch

This discussion is closed.
FTheOpps
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
This is your summary of Hinduism? Offensive.
I could say that your refusal to eat pork is stupid as well? That's why respect for other people's religions is essential even if you don't agree with it. You don't agree with Islamophobia do you? So what is the term for mocking Hindu beliefs?
I'm not mocking their beliefs, I'm stating a fact. I have nothing against hinduism or hindus, in fact many of my friends are Hindus themselves. He mentioned Hinduism using the same argument, so I simply debunked it. You're right though, it may have come across as a little bit Hinduphobic (that's what we'll call it) and I'll edit it accordingly. Good spot,
Anonymous #14
Report 1 month ago
A Muslim guy approached a muslim girl and he said he liked her and wanted to be in a relationship with her. The girl never had any feelings or thought anything about him. She was emotionally going through a bad phase. So this, one guy started liking her and at one point approached her but she being nice didn't reject him as she was clueless and did not know how to react. The guy waited for days for her reply but she didn't respond to anything. She was going through a lot and did not want to do anything haram and neither hurt anyone. She approached the guy and said no and gave her reasons the guy was upset and stopped talking to her for days. The girl noticed this behaviour of the guy and approached him to ask why he was acting odd. The guy didn't say anything and left. This stunned the girl. Days went by and both didn't talk anymore and one day the girl was walking and the guy called her from behind, she waited and the guy generally spoke to her and then told her he is serious about her and even spoke to his family and they were happy. The girl was shocked and tried to be nice but then responded even I like u but she wasn't sure of she liked him as a friend or something else. But still discussed her reasons and told him it won't be possible in a relationship as she had islamic and personal reasons.

The first time the guy approached the girl to tell her that he like her. The girl asked whether if he will marry her and if he is serious. The guy said only time will tell and he doesn't wanna marry yet. So this guy said this to the girl and this made her think worthless and think he will only play her about. She didn't want to be anyones toy that is one of the reason she said no.

Besides this guy used to ask for every girls number for "study help", follows them in all social media apart from the girl he likes. The girl upfront said she won't give her number and neither her social media name.

Did the girl do the right thing. Being emotionally abused should she go ahead with the relationship? She just doesn't want to go through it again yes she will give a chance to her future guy and make him happy and give him everything.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #15
Report 1 month ago
Eating the meat of pig can cause over SEVENTY different types of latent diseases as their body contains many TOXINS and deadly parasitic WORMS like tapeworm, roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. If you eat pork you are likely to inject many of these worms or their eggs into your body! Most dangerous among them is the Tapeworm.- this shows the dangers, arguably people who eat pork are the ones in disadvantage

(Original post by mgi)
This is your summary of Hinduism? Offensive.
I could say that your refusal to eat pork is stupid as well? That's why respect for other people's religions is essential even if you don't agree with it. You don't agree with Islamophobia do you? So what is the term for mocking Hindu beliefs?
FTheOpps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Eating the meat of pig can cause over SEVENTY different types of latent diseases as their body contains many TOXINS and deadly parasitic WORMS like tapeworm, roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. If you eat pork you are likely to inject many of these worms or their eggs into your body! Most dangerous among them is the Tapeworm.- this shows the dangers, arguably people who eat pork are the ones in disadvantage
This is true, and in addition, cannibals have claimed that human meat tastes similar to pork. The only time a Muslim (it is forbidden in Judaism and pre-change Christianity too) is permitted to consume the meat is if they are starving and it is the only possible food to eat.
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
WAS I even replying to you? How am I immature when I was the one trying to end the argument and my grammar had no flaws so you can stop talking bs. STOP replying to me and other people on this thread and go and get a life, don't you have a job to get to or something? DO NOT reply to me bc some of us don't have time for this.
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
Says the immature person running away from their own grammatical flaws and not being able to accept that any religion/made up stories are open to opinions and criticism

I’ll leave you to it nw
Cxesar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
God this religion's rules are garbage
Thats your perspective
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ladies and gentlemen, think this is what people called triggered - ill leave you to it
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
WAS I even replying to you? How am I immature when I was the one trying to end the argument and my grammar had no flaws so you can stop talking bs. STOP replying to me and other people on this thread and go and get a life, don't you have a job to get to or something? DO NOT reply to me bc some of us don't have time for this.
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 1 month ago
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FTheOpps)
Can you actually stop using that retarded emoji to "assert your dominance" it makes you look like a ******* lmao. You're a smart person but that emoji makes you look silly lol
- easy to type lol, ill switch to this now ?

(honest mistake i know, but the use of the word retarded may be quite offensive)
FTheOpps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
Take it back, you're petty and try to piss people off. Ain't gonna work, sorry lol

Edit: Just seen your edit - yh I think I need to choose my words more carefully lol. Thing is a lot of people are too PC now. 30 years ago the insult - actually I won't write it but yk the derogatory insult for homosexuals was just an insult and wasn't that offensive. Now if someone says it it's automatically homophobia even if you're not saying it to someone who is a homosexual. The word retard was originally a legitimate term for describing someone with learning difficulties. Society turned it into an offensive term with its over PC nature.
Last edited by FTheOpps; 1 month ago
AmnaS4387
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can like somebody, that isn’t Haram. You can’t do anything sexual with them, that’s Haram. You can be friends and maintain a physical distance, that’s Halal. You’ll need to control yourself a bit if you don’t want to sin. hope this helped
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FTheOpps)
Take it back, you're petty and try to piss people off. Ain't gonna work, sorry lol

Edit: Just seen your edit - yh I think I need to choose my words more carefully lol. Thing is a lot of people are too PC now. 30 years ago the insult - actually I won't write it but yk the derogatory insult for homosexuals was just an insult and wasn't that offensive. Now if someone says it it's automatically homophobia even if you're not saying it to someone who is a homosexual. The word retard was originally a legitimate term for describing someone with learning difficulties. Society turned it into an offensive term with its over PC nature.
true - I did go a bit overboard when expressing my own beliefs, I respect that it is what you believe, however much I disagree with it...

(Original post by AmnaS4387)
You can like somebody, that isn’t Haram. You can’t do anything sexual with them, that’s Haram. You can be friends and maintain a physical distance, that’s Halal. You’ll need to control yourself a bit if you don’t want to sin. hope this helped
Agree completely with this, some people trying to say they should keep all contact to a minimum, if you are religious, you can keep your distance, but still remain good friends in the boundaries of your religion
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (234)
72%
Jeremy Hunt (91)
28%

Watched Threads