is broadway studios legit? Watch

lindsey121
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
got a call to say i had won a free photoshoot, are they legit?
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Sounds like a scam tbh
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
NX172
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
If you're talking about the one in Wimbledon, I've only heard bad things. Nothing is really free, the chances are, what you get for free will be useless. The company itself is all about bums on seats. Quantity over quality. They'll pressure you to cough up extra for anything worthwhile. How do I know this? My GF used to work here as a makeup artist. The makeup artists are paid peanuts for high throughput. There's nothing in it for them to put a lot of effort into the service. Don't get me wrong, they're not bad makeup artists, they're just not going to give you a £80 makeup. You get what you pay for. So if you want to give it a go, treat it as a day out rather than quality service. Generally there's not a lot of professionalism to be found there, but there are a few good members of staff. If you're lucky, you may get served by them.
Last edited by NX172; 3 months ago
gooseyluçy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
When you pay your 25.00 booking fee they have your card details. Not sure this place is for real did ring local. Photographers who said it's expensive. Yes they airbrushed my photos but honestly the room where you have your photos was tatty. I had a jkt in the changing room to cover my arms no time just photo after photo. I liked a few but most of them didn't look flattering. Be careful the three free photos cannot be enlarged but they want money from you. But I did read you can walk away on a Groupon deal so remember don't be pushed into something you don't feel happy about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%