The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

aptitude tests

Hi, I am about to give an aptitude test for the Data Analytics MSc . They told me it is a mathematics based aptitude test. Any advice of preparation material? How is this test like?
Hello how was the exam? What was the syllabus?? Even I have applied for Data Analytics and have to attempt a maths aptitude exam. It would be really grateful If you could help me.
Thanks
Original post by Nikos_86
Hi, I am about to give an aptitude test for the Data Analytics MSc . They told me it is a mathematics based aptitude test. Any advice of preparation material? How is this test like?
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Hello! I haven't taken it yet. I am about to do it at the end of this month. I will be more than happy to provide feedback once I take it. How about you? When is your test scheduled?
Original post by DannySimon
Hello how was the exam? What was the syllabus?? Even I have applied for Data Analytics and have to attempt a maths aptitude exam. It would be really grateful If you could help me.
Thanks

Spoiler

Hi! I have my aptitude test coming up next Wednesday at Qub and was wondering if you could let me know any details about the test?
I have also applied for Data Analytics MSC and same mail I got . Can you guide me what should I prepare for mathematics based aptitude test.
Original post by Bhavana_Pansare
I have also applied for Data Analytics MSC and same mail I got . Can you guide me what should I prepare for mathematics based aptitude test.

I'm not sure if you've already taken the test but I used this paper to base my knowledge on. The level of challenge was similar. https://www.admissionstesting.org/Images/616954-past-paper-tmua-2020-paper-1.pdf
Reply 7
Original post by Kylemcbride
I'm not sure if you've already taken the test but I used this paper to base my knowledge on. The level of challenge was similar. https://www.admissionstesting.org/Images/616954-past-paper-tmua-2020-paper-1.pdf
would you recommend focusing on the TMUA papers 1s over the paper 2? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending