Paranoid about Pregnancy Watch

Leigh233
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m 18 and had sex for the first time three days ago. He used a condom and I made sure it was still on afterwards and that it didn’t break. My period has always been irregular but I’m freaking out because as of right now it’s the latest it has ever been at a 47 day and counting cycle. It’s been as low as 29 and as high as 46 over the past few years I’ve been tracking it and will never follow a pattern except for roughly the number of days that I’m actually on my period. I’m not sure if this helps or not, but I lost my virginity 10 days after my period was “supposed” to start, so maybe i’m just having an extra long cycle (it’s 13 days late right now). Should I be concerned?
rainbowcolours1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, you shouldn't be concerned and you were protected by using a condom.
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Leigh233)
I’m 18 and had sex for the first time three days ago. He used a condom and I made sure it was still on afterwards and that it didn’t break. My period has always been irregular but I’m freaking out because as of right now it’s the latest it has ever been at a 47 day and counting cycle. It’s been as low as 29 and as high as 46 over the past few years I’ve been tracking it and will never follow a pattern except for roughly the number of days that I’m actually on my period. I’m not sure if this helps or not, but I lost my virginity 10 days after my period was “supposed” to start, so maybe i’m just having an extra long cycle (it’s 13 days late right now). Should I be concerned?
Sorry it's a bit late, but I wouldn't be too worried. Lots of variables can affect your cycle. You're already irregular, so it could just be a coincidence that you are having a longer cycle. Stress can also delay your period. You're worried about this, which could cause it to be delayed. If it hasn't come by now, just try relaxing. You could also take a pregnancy test 2 weeks after you had sex, but considering you correctly used a condom it's unlikely you're pregnant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...