concert age?

Watch
shanice1910
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
hi, im attending a concert at the end of may and want to attend with my mates however im only sixteen. so will i be able to attend without an adult.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I'm assuming so, most of the concerts I've been to have specified that 14's and under need to be accompanied by an adult.
shanice1910
Rep:
?
does this also apply to open-air concerts?
(Original post by MidgetFever)
I'm assuming so, most of the concerts I've been to have specified that 14's and under need to be accompanied by an adult.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by shanice1910)
does this also apply to open-air concerts?
As in, festival types? I'd be a little more weary of that. It's probably best to check the terms of the concert, they'd usually be on the page you bought the tickets from.
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
16 sounds alright for pretty much every concert, but yeah for a festival you might wanna double check… usually it’ll be clear on the ticket, no under 18s or something
shanice1910
Rep:
?
okay thanks for your help

(Original post by MidgetFever)
As in, festival types? I'd be a little more weary of that. It's probably best to check the terms of the concert, they'd usually be on the page you bought the tickets from.
bfm.mcdermott
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
It should say on the website where you booked the tickets.
Most concerts are 14+ but I'm not sure if it's open-air. If it doesn't say on the website, try ringing or emailing them and ask.
shanice1910
Rep:
?
This is the problem, i have check their website also the ticket have it doesn't state this information but the adult tickets start from age 13 and upwards.
(Original post by 3121)
16 sounds alright for pretty much every concert, but yeah for a festival you might wanna double check… usually it’ll be clear on the ticket, no under 18s or something
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (131)
30.05%
No (305)
69.95%

Watched Threads