lilymallinson
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
anyone have the CIE history gcse paper today? i did and did the nazi regime question, LoN and collapse of peace. how did yours go?
andy4336
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mine went quite well actually I did questions 6, 7 and 15, as my depth study was the USA. The 10 markers were easy but the grade boundaries are going to be really high
lilymallinson
Rep:
?
that’s what i thought, but i’m hoping that some people won’t have revised collapse of international peace as it’s normally tov that comes up so maybe that’ll bring the grade boundaries down, do u know if the grade boundaries are based on the questions that you complete or the paper as a whole ?
(Original post by andy4336)
Mine went quite well actually I did questions 6, 7 and 15, as my depth study was the USA. The 10 markers were easy but the grade boundaries are going to be really high
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My History exams aren't for another month, but good luck to everyone on the CIE spec.
lilymallinson
Rep:
?
i thought you said you did gcse spanish 2 years ago? did you take it early ?
(Original post by lilymallinson)
that’s what i thought, but i’m hoping that some people won’t have revised collapse of international peace as it’s normally tov that comes up so maybe that’ll bring the grade boundaries down, do u know if the grade boundaries are based on the questions that you complete or the paper as a whole ?
andy4336
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They're based on the paper as a whole because we have the choice of different questions, and it's up to us to choose the ones we like the most
(Original post by lilymallinson)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (29)
5.65%
Uncertainty around my education (59)
11.5%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (61)
11.89%
Lack of purpose or motivation (67)
13.06%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (28)
5.46%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (23)
4.48%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (54)
10.53%
Financial worries (31)
6.04%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
3.9%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.24%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.92%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (51)
9.94%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (43)
8.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise