The Student Room Group

history gcse paper today

anyone have the CIE history gcse paper today? i did and did the nazi regime question, LoN and collapse of peace. how did yours go?
Mine went quite well actually I did questions 6, 7 and 15, as my depth study was the USA. The 10 markers were easy but the grade boundaries are going to be really high
that’s what i thought, but i’m hoping that some people won’t have revised collapse of international peace as it’s normally tov that comes up so maybe that’ll bring the grade boundaries down, do u know if the grade boundaries are based on the questions that you complete or the paper as a whole ?
Original post by andy4336
Mine went quite well actually I did questions 6, 7 and 15, as my depth study was the USA. The 10 markers were easy but the grade boundaries are going to be really high
Reply 3
My History exams aren't for another month, but good luck to everyone on the CIE spec.
i thought you said you did gcse spanish 2 years ago? did you take it early ?
Original post by lilymallinson
that’s what i thought, but i’m hoping that some people won’t have revised collapse of international peace as it’s normally tov that comes up so maybe that’ll bring the grade boundaries down, do u know if the grade boundaries are based on the questions that you complete or the paper as a whole ?
They're based on the paper as a whole because we have the choice of different questions, and it's up to us to choose the ones we like the most
Original post by lilymallinson

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending