Snoop Dogg protests after Facebook bans Nation of Islam leader Watch

AngeryPenguin
Badges: 17
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
The Nation of Islam is a black civil rights group in the US that ties black activism to Islam.

Farrakhan (its leader) has been criticised for making some anti-Semitic comments. Despite that, he has received support from President Bill Clinton, among others. He was recently banned from Facebook.

I didn't even know Snoop Dogg was part of the NOI. Used to be a fan of his; not sure what to feel about it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ouis-farrakha/
Last edited by AngeryPenguin; 2 weeks ago
z-hog
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
I didn't even know Snoop Dogg was part of the NOI. Used to be a fan of his; not sure what to feel about it.
You have my sympathy, de Niro stars in one of my all-time favs (Taxi-driver) and I went right off him with his Trumpophobic antics. Good thing the Dogg hasn't come out for Trump like Kanye, that would have had you burning the collection.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
boo hoo. i personally think nation of islam as a group is a joke. most are comprised of black convicts who convert to islam in prison after being bored on lockdown reading malcom x books laying around :lol: and the rest of nation of islam is full of now elderly scholars who thought christianity was a slavemaster's regime, rather than it being a religion that originated in indo-europe, the deep of the middle east, and within africa :rofl: so they turned to neo-islam. farrah khan however u spell his name is legit when it comes to race issues, but a typical corrupt sermon who does nothing but talks the talk, pimps out, and is pimped out. that being said, banning him is pretty low and a way to get banned right wingers to back off when they see black people get banned too lol. again the far left strikes as hypocritical and insincere with its double standard do gooder gestures.
Last edited by Bang Outta Order; 2 weeks ago
Mohammed.Al-H
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anti-Semitic and Anti-white conspiracy theorist
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Mohammed.Al-H; 2 weeks ago
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Mr Dogg can do one as far as i am concerned. Imagine his parents calling him Snoop, instead of a sensible name like Archie.

smh.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
https://twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan/s...89285354799104

suppose this is what got zuckerberg's titties in a twist.

im kinda digging farra here...but Im still Christian, and can't fully agree, but boy I'm enlightened for sure! getting banned means someone's threatened.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
AngeryPenguin my man said:

"Jesus didn't die on no Calvary. Jesus died..in front of a Jewish shop that was boarded up, and the Romans came to take him away."

:toofunny: lawwddddddd
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mohammed.Al-H)
Anti-Semitic and Anti-white conspiracy theorist
anti-semitic, no. where???? anti-white, nah. pro-nonwhite, sure. conspiracy theorist, definitely lol. i was thinking that as I watched this https://twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan/s...89285354799104 as intriguing as it was, I'm still not sure I can fully support him but yeah.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
nonwhite people! I say to youuuuuuu...left wingers do not care about you. All these times they fluffed you up thinking they did when they banned or when the media persecuted all these race pride people and groups! But then they ban Farrakhan....must feel slapped in the face huh? :rofl: they banned a black..Muslim...Left wingers...do not care about you. Left wingers..are your fakest friends ever.
AngeryPenguin
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
nonwhite people! I say to youuuuuuu...left wingers do not care about you. All these times they fluffed you up thinking they did when they banned or when the media persecuted all these race pride people and groups! But then they ban Farrakhan....must feel slapped in the face huh? :rofl: they banned a black..Muslim...Left wingers...do not care about you. Left wingers..are your fakest friends ever.
Left-wingers being... Facebook?

Facebook's only claim to leftism is in providing a platform for Russian propaganda to attack the West.
Underscore__
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Facebook's only claim to leftism is in providing a platform for Russian propaganda to attack the West.
Well they also seem to align with the kind of ‘progressive’ ideology that is now being looked at as a feature of the left
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

(Original post by Underscore__)
Well they also seem to align with the kind of ‘progressive’ ideology that is now being looked at as a feature of the left
:rolleyes: not playing this game lol and banning anything and everything and anyone and everyone for saying the smallest thing

fine. then the word is "liberal." hyper liberal. hyper sjw virtue signalling. happy?
AngeryPenguin
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Underscore__)
Only English-speaking Facebook, because there the pressure is huge to censor things.

It's far more of a wild west in other languages, pushing (or being pushed) against these ideals.
Jebedee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Only English-speaking Facebook, because there the pressure is huge to censor things.

It's far more of a wild west in other languages, pushing (or being pushed) against these ideals.
This is true. It seems that countries poor English language skills are often blissfully unaware of the issues of political correctness, censorship and sjw culture.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads