Snoop Dogg protests after Facebook bans Nation of Islam leader Watch

AngeryPenguin
Badges: 17
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LeftWingLies)
Farrakhan is a legend the Jews have attacked him ever since he released a load of books detailing the Jewish coverup of their involvement in the slave trade LOL

Guess what.. Black people can't even say they owned Black slaves, or it's anti-semetic..
You can't just make up lies about a race and then expect them not to be a bit miffed.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Funny how they banned Alex Jones for conspiracy theories but the mainstream media does nothing but promote conspiracy theories

Maybe Alex Jones was right about something.
AngeryPenguin
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 998324)
Funny how they banned Alex Jones for conspiracy theories but the mainstream media does nothing but promote conspiracy theories
Like what?
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
The Nation of Islam is a black civil rights group in the US that ties black activism to Islam.

Farrakhan (its leader) has been criticised for making some anti-Semitic comments. Despite that, he has received support from President Bill Clinton, among others. He was recently banned from Facebook.

I didn't even know Snoop Dogg was part of the NOI. Used to be a fan of his; not sure what to feel about it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ouis-farrakha/
:rofl: It's a racist and anti-Semitic hate group.
From their Wikipedia article:
"The Southern Poverty Law Center tracks the NOI as a hate group."
"Those 10% rich "slave-makers" are said to manipulate the 85% masses of the people through ignorance, the skillful use of religious doctrine, and the mass media." (I can't believe it's not anti-Semitism!)
"Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us [African Americans and Muslims] by white America justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own." (quote from their newspaper The Muslim Program, remind you of the KKK and white nationalism?)
The whole theory that white people were created by the Patriarch Jacob who is somehow also an evil scientist (????)
"The writings of Elijah Muhammad advise a student must learn that the white man is "Yacub's [sic] grafted Devil" and "the Skunk of the planet Earth"."
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
anti-semitic, no. where???? anti-white, nah. pro-nonwhite, sure. conspiracy theorist, definitely lol. i was thinking that as I watched this https://twitter.com/LouisFarrakhan/s...89285354799104 as intriguing as it was, I'm still not sure I can fully support him but yeah.
See above quotes.
(Original post by Napp)
Isnt that exactly what most American Christians believe? They only support the Jews and Israel because they believe Israel needs to be whole again before its inhabitants can be exterminated by god?
Not all American Christians - it is majority Christian and we Christians are not a hivemind. Protestant fundamentalists (and likely Catholic ones, although they seem to be less prominent) likely believe that, but fundies are not known for common sense.
AngeryPenguin
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
:rofl: It's a racist and anti-Semitic hate group.
From their Wikipedia article:
"The Southern Poverty Law Center tracks the NOI as a hate group."
"Those 10% rich "slave-makers" are said to manipulate the 85% masses of the people through ignorance, the skillful use of religious doctrine, and the mass media." (I can't believe it's not anti-Semitism!)
"Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us [African Americans and Muslims] by white America justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own." (quote from their newspaper The Muslim Program, remind you of the KKK and white nationalism?)
The whole theory that white people were created by the Patriarch Jacob who is somehow also an evil scientist (????)
"The writings of Elijah Muhammad advise a student must learn that the white man is "Yacub's [sic] grafted Devil" and "the Skunk of the planet Earth"."
I think I said anti-Semitism is a big problem in it lol. That doesn't quite mean it isn't a civil rights group, though. After all that white people put black folk through, it is understandable that some might react this way to people who appear white. That doesn't make it good, it just means they need to be educated.
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think I said anti-Semitism is a big problem in it lol. That doesn't quite mean it isn't a civil rights group, though. After all that white people put black folk through, it is understandable that some might react this way to people who appear white. That doesn't make it good, it just means they need to be educated.
”An eye for an eye, and the world is blind”
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by z-hog)
You have my sympathy, de Niro stars in one of my all-time favs (Taxi-driver) and I went right off him with his Trumpophobic antics. Good thing the Dogg hasn't come out for Trump like Kanye, that would have had you burning the collection.
Kanye is not mentally well though
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The Nation of Islam is a black civil rights group in the US that ties black activism to Islam.

Farrakhan (its leader) has been criticised for making some anti-Semitic comments. Despite that, he has received support from President Bill Clinton, among others. He was recently banned from Facebook.

I didn't even know Snoop Dogg was part of the NOI. Used to be a fan of his; not sure what to feel about it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ouis-farrakha/
He may mot be NOI. Just bothered by media hypocrisy?
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
Kanye is not mentally well though
Evidence?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Evidence?
Internet Billboard article,2019. Kardashian discusses West's bipolar disorder.
EndIessCritic
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
They hated Farrakhan ever since he released books detailing the Jewish role in the slave trade using their own sources.

Funny they talk about Holocaust denial, what about slavery denial? Zionist groups, who hide behind a progressive veil love to use hate speech to shut the goyim up after all. Groups like the ADL pretty much dismiss everything that makes Jews look had as antisemitism. Wow if only the Germans had their own antisemitism card you'd all be trouble for mentioning the Holocaust as it would anti-Germanic hate speech.

You should be free to question everything in history.
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by EndIessCritic)
They hated Farrakhan ever since he released books detailing the Jewish role in the slave trade using their own sources.

Funny they talk about Holocaust denial, what about slavery denial? Zionist groups, who hide behind a progressive veil love to use hate speech to shut the goyim up after all. Groups like the ADL pretty much dismiss everything that makes Jews look had as antisemitism. Wow if only the Germans had their own antisemitism card you'd all be trouble for mentioning the Holocaust as it would anti-Germanic hate speech.

You should be free to question everything in history.
Ой отвали ты русский бот, все твои посты явно троллинговые. Почему еще вы упоминаете «Джорджа Сороса» и так называемую Великую замену, обе из которых являются альт-правильными теориями заговора? Отъебись назад к Владимиру Путину и попроси у него 200 рублей в неделю, чтобы торговать этой ерундой. Прощай.
Given the fact you are one of Mr Putin's troll army (mentioning every AS conspiracy in the book) I am sure you will be able to read that, товарищ.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ой отвали ты русский бот, все твои посты явно троллинговые. Почему еще вы упоминаете «Джорджа Сороса» и так называемую Великую замену, обе из которых являются альт-правильными теориями заговора? Отъебись назад к Владимиру Путину и попроси у него 200 рублей в неделю, чтобы торговать этой ерундой. Прощай.
Given the fact you are one of Mr Putin's troll army (mentioning every AS conspiracy in the book) I am sure you will be able to read that, товарищ.
Now you are being ignorant! Are you telling me that Jews did not have a role in African slavery and in the exploitation of African-American people? Really? Are you also telling us that white jews cannot be racist? Have you heard of black Jews such as the Falashas? Where are they? Definitely, as ancestors of King Solomon, they were not welcome to take up residency in modern day Israel. So what should we call this? How about 'racism'. If jews are criticised does that mean that the criticiser is anti-semitic. The other point is that black nationalists will never be popular in so called Western democracies because they talk too much about the rights and dignity of people of African descent.
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
Now you are being ignorant! Are you telling me that Jews did not have a role in African slavery and in the exploitation of African-American people? Really? Are you also telling us that white jews cannot be racist? Have you heard of black Jews such as the Falashas? Where are they? Definitely, as ancestors of King Solomon, they were not welcome to take up residency in modern day Israel. So what should we call this? How about 'racism'. If jews are criticised does that mean that the criticiser is anti-semitic. The other point is that black nationalists will never be popular in so called Western democracies because they talk too much about the rights and dignity of people of African descent.
No mate, the reason black nationalists are unpopular is because they are racist tossers. And the reason I am calling him an anti-Semite is because he said that ”you should be free to question everything in history” which when in relation to Jews often is a cover for Holocaust denial.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No mate, the reason black nationalists are unpopular is because they are racist tossers. And the reason I am calling him an anti-Semite is because he said that ”you should be free to question everything in history” which when in relation to Jews often is a cover for Holocaust denial.
You really need to think deeply about what you have just written. You have quite rightly no problem sympathising with Jewish Holocaust of the 1930s and the 1940s. Of course it happened; not many sane people would deny this. But i am also interested in the Black experience as i would call it. Are you familar with the Jewish Falashas?. I am surprised at you calling black nationalists "racist tossers". There is no doubt that Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X , Medger Evers and host of others were or are black nationalists. What is racist about wanting respect, dignity and fair treatment for your race and others as well? The black holocaust of slavery is also undeniable (unless you are a sympathiser with totally inhumane and frankly racist behaviour.; I'm not saying that you are!) It cost tens of millions of African lives which too many people like yourself in the West try to down play the extreme seriousness of this known fact. Why can't you see African nationalists in a similar way to how you clearly view the Jewish Nazi hunters who tracked down and quite rightly brought to justice people who abused the human rights of Jewish people. I met a Jewish survivor of the holocaust who had written a book on her experiences and I bought a copy of it and was really happy when she signed it as well in front of me. I think she woud have been dismayed to hear you calling black nationalists "racist tossers" when the desire is quite clear: "have respect for us as a race of people even if you don't think we are perfect - your race isn't either!" I am truly amazed by many of debates about race on tsr threads. And this is the younger generations talking! Wow! We definitely need a brave new world!You didnt address fully the points i raised in a previous post. Sometimes it is good to research your opinions in more detail rather than just stick to them simply because of the behaviour or comments of a few people.
Last edited by mgi; 2 weeks ago
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
You really need to think deeply about what you have just written. You have quite rightly no problem sympathising with Jewish Holocaust of the 1930s and the 1940s. Of course it happened; not many sane people would deny this. But i am also interested in the Black experience as i would call it. Are you familar with the Jewish Falashas?. I am surprised at you calling black nationalists "racist tossers". There is no doubt that Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X , Medger Evers and host of others were or are black nationalists. What is racist about wanting respect, dignity and fair treatment for your race and others as well? The black holocaust of slavery is also undeniable (unless you are a sympathiser with totally inhumane and frankly racist behaviour.; I'm not saying that you are!) It cost tens of millions of African lives which too many people like yourself in the West try to down play the extreme seriousness of this known fact. Why can't you see African nationalists in a similar way to how you clearly view the Jewish Nazi hunters who tracked down and quite rightly brought to justice people who abused the human rights of Jewish people. I met a Jewish survivor of the holocaust who had written a book on her experiences and I bought a copy of it and was really happy when she signed it as well in front of me. I think she woud have been dismayed to hear you calling black nationalists "racist tossers" when the desire is quite clear: "have respect for us as a race of people even if you don't think we are perfect - your race isn't either!" I am truly amazed by many of debates about race on tsr threads. And this is the younger generations talking! Wow! We definitely need a brave new world!You didnt address fully the points i raised in a previous post. Sometimes it is good to research your opinions in more detail rather than just stick to them simply because of the behaviour or comments of a few people.
MLK and Mandela supported equal rights. I have no problem with equal rights and would gladly celebrate MLK day. I have a problem with ”positive” discrimination and the racist NoI which believe that white people (ie me) were created by Jacob (the Biblical patriarch and not Jacob my mate in the other form) and are all evildoers.

And I do know who the Falashas were. The government of Israel is so racist that it spent millions of shekels (sheqalim) on rescuing them from the Ethopian Marxists.
:israel:
Tempest II
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The fact that the NOI has allied itself with the "Church" of Scientology says a lot about it.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...g-connections/
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
MLK and Mandela supported equal rights. I have no problem with equal rights and would gladly celebrate MLK day. I have a problem with ”positive” discrimination and the racist NoI which believe that white people (ie me) were created by Jacob (the Biblical patriarch and not Jacob my mate in the other form) and are all evildoers.

And I do know who the Falashas were. The government of Israel is so racist that it spent millions of shekels (sheqalim) on rescuing them from the Ethopian Marxists.
:israel:
Really? They are black Jews, descendants of King Solomon. So where are the Falashas now? You cant' rescue' or patronize African people. I have been to Israel. They don't welcome the Falashas despite the so called "rescuing" fictional nonsense that you describe. Yes, Israel is another
racist country as well in my opinion. You called Black nationalists " racist tossers" yet you now seem to be saying that MKL and Mandela were ok. Clearly you now see that there are different types of black nationalists. They will never be popular with the white establishment because they are anti-white racism but not actually haters of white people otherwise you would have black terrorism all over the Westwhich would make Isis activities look like a tea party! Black people should never ask white people to endorse the black struggle; they should merely insist on being treated with respect, fairness and no violence. Something that presume the white jewish for themselves want as well. Your comments remind me that blacks must not wait for permission from anyone to progress as a race of people. Black pride offends many but unjustifiable white privilege and racism is excused far too often.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
Really? They are black Jews, descendants of King Solomon.
More than a slightly dubious claim...
They don't welcome the Falashas despite the so called "rescuing" fictional nonsense that you describe. Yes, Israel is another
Arent they in the process of trying to deport them now? Or am i thinking of a different group?
Yes, Israel is another racist country as well in my opinion.
Isnt every country racist..? I mean Israel is one of the few to along with a select number of African and Asian ones to codify it but nevertheless.[/quote]
BulIish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When it comes to questioning J power

You can't question it, because of J power.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (121)
19.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.32%
No I am happy with my course choice (351)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.79%

Watched Threads