Snoop Dogg protests after Facebook bans Nation of Islam leader Watch

LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BulIish)
You can't question it, because of J power.
What's J? Matti Järvinen who plays centre for Sputnik (Saiman pallo, Lappenranta ice hockey team)? Or is it just a way of being an anti-Semitic nutter by referring to the ”world Jewish conspiracy”?
DildoShwaggins
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Name:  adl.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  50.3 KB
The Jew claw is real ppl

Abraham Foxman of the ADL

A group that claims to fight hate and defamation of the Jewish people while doing the same to every other group

Or simply they exist to silence those who expose them? look up why they were created in first place to defend a Jewish rapist and murderer.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by DildoShwaggins)
Name:  adl.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  50.3 KB
The Jew claw is real ppl

Abraham Foxman of the ADL

A group that claims to fight hate and defamation of the Jewish people while doing the same to every other group

Or simply they exist to silence those who expose them? look up why they were created in first place to defend a Jewish rapist and murderer.
Things I learn from alt-right trolls, part 2:
If you decide to make a post about Jews, you should only refer to an American Jewish group (especially on a British secondary school/uni students' forum) and illustrate your anti-Semitic claims with a picture of the Japanese Prime Minister with his hands in a claw shape. This is definitely good evidence for your completely retarded claim that black Americans and Jews control America. If this form of anti-Semitism grows old, simply make allegations (with no proof) that said Jewish group defends rapists.

I think I should make these posts into a series.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I dunno how he has time to worry about this stuff when his mind's on his money and his money's on his mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (153)
17.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.74%
No I am happy with my course choice (506)
58.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (124)
14.45%

Watched Threads